Chapter 4

*Authors Note* I really didn't want to update tonight because I have a killer migraine but since this story now has...... wait for it....... 20 READS! I honestly didn't expect it to get that many. So to the people who are reading... THANK-YOU and as usual please excuse any spelling/grammar errors.

Niall's POV

"Come on Nialler! Lets go shopping!" Ashley said in an annoying voice

I shuddered at her nickname for me. That's what Elizabeth called me. Before she left.

"Maybe I should make sure Carly caught up with the boys first." I explained

I was becoming really worried about Carly lately so I went and got a girlfriend hoping it would help Carly with her not having a mom in all. I knew she could never be replaced. Nobody could replace her shiny brown curls, her rich brown eyes that I could just lose myself in, the was her smile could light up a room, and her laugh that sounds like bells.

I was still madly in love with her but when she walked out on me and Carly I never saw her again.

I was completely heartbroken but I had to stay strong and raise Carly. Luckily the boys were overjoyed at the thought of being uncles and they were more that happy to help me out.

It was tricky when we went on tour. I hired a nanny for her but I hated not having her around.

The night that Elizabeth left I promised myself and Carly that I would get her a mom.

"I'm sure she caught up with them. She's 13 now she needs a little freedom." Ashley said.

"Yeah. Your right." I agreed. And off we went to the mall to shop.

Carly's POV

When I wake up the next morning I'm excited to spend the day with my dad.

I got up and pulled on black skinny jeans and a white flowy top. I decided to straighten my hair. When I was done I grabbed a red beanie, my glasses, and my crutches.

After I hobbled myself down the stairs which is really hard on crutches. I went to the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo!" Uncle Liam said

"Hey!" I respond happily.

"Ugh its not possible to be that happy in the morning." Uncle Harry said making his was down the dtairs still in his pajamas.

I just rool my eyes and make my breakfast.

"Hello?" I heard someone yell from the living room.

Dad

I get to the living room as fast as I can which isn't verty fast on crutches.

"WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YOU ON CRUTCHES!" Dad yells

"Well I was walking home yesterday and it started to rain so I run. But I tripped and broke my ankle." I explained.

"I'm so sorry I swear I'm going to make it up to you!" Dad said

Before I have a chance to respond Uncle Liams phone started ringing.

"Yeah. Mhm. Ok we'll be there in 5 minutes." I heard from the other room.

"Boys." He says "That was Simon and he said we have to go record."

"I guess we will have to put off those plans" Dad says sadly.

"Its ok I had stuff to do anyways" I said. Which wasn't a total lie. The house could use some cleaning.

"Ok. Well I guess I will see you when we get back." Dad says.

"Bye!" I yell as the door closes.

Now time to start on those dishes......