Chapter 19

Authors Note: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been at my dads lakehouse that has very spotty wifi. So heres the long awaited chapter.

Carly POV

I woke up in my room. How I got there I have no clue, someone must have carried me.

"Good morning sunshine!" my mom said barging in. "UGHHHHHHHHHHH" I groaned.

"Get up were going school shopping!" she said enthusiastically, Oh yeah school was starting up soon. Darn.

I got up and took a quick shower then put on teal pants with a teal and black paramore tee shirt. I left my hair down to dry and went to my box that had shoes in it and grabbed a pair of black flast bith bows on them.

I walked out to the living room to find Bella and Derek sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Ready to go?" Bella asked. I just nodded and got in the car.

Since my mom was driving Derek got shotgun and me and Bella got the back. "So do you want to go back to school shopping for clothes or supplies first." my mom asked "CLOTHES!" Everyone said at the same time. "Well clothes it is!" my mom chuckled.

We went to the local mall and stopped at the first store. "Now this is how we to back to school clothes shopping." my mom explained. "each of you get 200$ to buy your clothes and when your done everyone meet at the food court." "Ok" we all agreed and split up.

Bella and Derek went to American Eagle first since that was more their style, and I went to Hot Topic. The store of gods. I loved that place. They hac everything I needed. Jackets, tees, jeans, make up, hair dye, jewelry, everything. I don't think I'll even need to go to another store.

2 hours later we all met back up at the food court. I saw that Derek and Bella had similar bags. American Eagle, Aeropostal (I don't know if I spelled that right), and Hollister while I only had a bunch of Hot Topic bags and one Bath and Body works bag since I needed more body spray.

"So mom.." I started. " I've been thinking lately and I want to make some changes about myself." "Good for you! You can do whatever you want to!" she said. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Yeah! Of corse here!" she said handing me another 150$ "Have fun!" she said.

I smiled and grabbed Bella's hand because she was going with me.

First stop, the salon.

1 hour later most of my long brown locks were cut off and dyed black with my bangs being neon teal. Its was really choppy and I loved it. Ok what's next? A tattoo shol so I can get my nose pierced.

Me and Bella walked into the shop and went to the front desk.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" a nice woman asked.

"I want to get my nose pierced." I said.

"How old are you?" the woman asked.

"14" I said.

"I'm sorry but your too young without a parents permission." she said not sounding sorry at all.

"I'm Niall Horan's daughter." I said simply.

"Oh yes how could I not know. Right this way Ms. Horan." she said getting up and leading me to a back room.

"Ok just sit down and relax. It will be over soon." she said taking out a piercing gun.

I can do this. I can do this. I felt Bella grab my hand and I smiled at her.

"Ok. You're gonna feel a big pinch then a rush of heat." she said marking my nose.

She grabbed the gun and it was over before I knew it. "Ok your all done!" the lady said. I payed her then left.

We just walked home since it was only a few blocks.

When we opened the door my mom rushed to me. I was expecting her to yell at me but all she said was. "Oooo its so pretty!" we ate dinner then I went to my room for the night.

I opened up my laptop and checked Twitter.

"@E!News : Carly Horan's new look? What does dad have to say about this?"

Attached was a picture of me leaving the tattoo shop with Bella.

Shoot. I hadn't thought about what my dad would say yet. That's when I noticed I had a call on Skype. Of corse it was dad. Oh well its now or never......

What do you think Niall's gonna think? Comment and tell me what you think!