Chapter 7

*Authors Note* Shout out to @peekster and @I'mDedicatedTo1D for fanning! Thank you so much to everyone that's reading!

Also I'm coming down with a summer cold so if the chapters are worse than usual please forgive me!

Carly's POV

This was exactly what I needed.

I sat on my bed with Nicole eating straight from my container of mint chocolate chip ice cream and watching The Hills Have Eyes.

Any normal person would watch movies like The Notebook, or The Vow, or Dear John when there sad but not me.

When I'm upset I watch scary movies because I always get a good laugh out of them.

After the movie finished she turned to me and asked "Feel better now?"

Yeah. I think I'm gonna talk to my dad." I said

Niall's POV

I really wish she would give me a chance to explain, but I knew there was no use in talking to her when she's upset.

I look up from the mammoth sandwich I was eating to see Carly standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Please let me explain Carly!" I said desperate for her to listen.

"I'm ready to hear it." she said sadly

Hear it? Hear what?

"I never wanted to send you away I only said that to get Ashley off my back." I said

"So you do still want me?" she asked

"Of corse I do! I couldn't live without you! Your my number one girl. My only girl. I love you Carly Elizabeth Horan and dont you ever forget it." I said lovingly

"Plus who else is gonna do my laundry!" I added.

"I love you too dad" she said smiling.

*Authors Note* Nice way to end it don't ya think? I so sorry about the shortness but my head is pounding and I need to get to bed.

-Mika