Chapter 17

Carlys POV

"Carly do you have everything?" my dad asked.

"A-almost done." I said holding backk tears as I packing the last thing. A picture frame with a picture of all of us at a water park last year.

We had one of the workers take it just before a big bucket of water came crashing down on us. I was on my dads shoulders, Miranda was on Uncle Liams back and Eleanor was on Uncle Lou's back while Uncle Harry was on Uncle Zayns back.

That day was amazing. we rented out the whole park so we didn't have to wait in line and we didn't have any screaming fans.

It was by far one of the best days ever.

I packed the picture and wiped my tears as I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs.

"Awww babes are you crying?" Uncle Zayn said.

"No." I said stubbornly while sniffling.

"Awwww" I heard someone say and all 6 of them came to hug me. Miranda and Eleanor both came to wish me goodbye since they were going on tour with the boys.

"Alright lets go! Were all loaded!" Ben, the driver, said.

We all walked on and got ready for the 30 minute drive to my mom's.

*30 minutes later*

"I carry your suitcases." my dad said. Obviously not wanting to leave yet.

We walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. My moms house was nice. Not as nice as my dads house but it still nice.

"Oh Hey I wasn't expecting you till later. But uh come in." I was greeted by my sister. "Oh hi Mr. Horan." she said when she say my dad.

"I told you call me Niall. I feel like an old man when people call me Mr. Horan." my dad joked.

She just smiled and led me to my room. It was small with beige walls a grey loft bed with red bedding. I loved it.

My dad set my luggage on my chair that hung from the ceiling.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." he said. I turned around and saw that he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh come on dad don't cry." I said feeling the tears welling up in my own eyes.

"I'm just going to miss you so much." my dad said as he pulled me into a hug.

We stayed that way for about a minute before we heard the bus honking. Telling my dad to hurry up.

"Call me every day. I will text you when I can." my dad said kissing my forehead and pulling out of the hug.

"I love you Dad." I said.

"I love you too baby girl." he said walking out the door. I stood and watched him get on the bus I waved to the others who all looked teary eyed.

I was probably out there for 5 minutes before they pulled away. Every turn of the wheels brought more saddness in my heart.

I had told myself that I wouldn't cry till they were gone and now that they were I let the tears stream down my face. (extra points if you got that)

I ran into my room and took out the things I had stolen from the boys. My dad's pillow, Uncle Lou's blanket, Uncle Harry's stuffed bear, Uncle Zayns shirt, and Uncle Liams basketball shorts.

I put on the shirt and shorts and set up the blanket, pillow, and bear on my bed and let out all my tears. I was slightly comforted that I had something of theirs with me but nothing could beat the real thing.