Chapter 28

Aden's POV

"So Aden... have a seat." the one I think was Louis said. "I just want you to know that we love Carly as if she were our own daughter, and do you know what dads do to their daughters boyfriends?" he asked.

I gulped. "Yes sir." I said looking at the floor. "Well good. Then I wont have to go into detail." he said. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! YOU BETTER NOT BE SCARRING HIM!" a woman said. "I'm not Eleanor. Just talking." he told her smiling. She rolled her eyes and walking away. Must be his girlfriend or something.

"Do you love Carly?" the curly haired one, Harry? said. "Yes sir." I said looking him in the eyes. "I would do anything for her." he smiled. "He's telling the truth." he said. They all started to get up but the one with tan skin and dark hair stayed behind. "If you ever hurt her I will make sure you will never have children. Understand?" he said. "Y-yes sir" I stumbled. "Good." he said laughing and slapped my back, walking away...

1 week later...

Carly's POV

I was out of the hospital and in a hotel. The courts said I wasn't allowed any contact with my mom and I honestly didn't mind. She never really payed me any attention. I just hope Aden can go with me....

3 days later still Carlys POV

*knock knock* "Come in!" I yelled. I was hoping it was the doctor. I was sick of this place. It reaked of death and cleaning supplies.

"Hello Ms. Horan." he said "How are you feeling?" "Better." I answered "Well good. You are free to leave whenever you wish." he said smiling "Thank-you." I replied jumping off the bed.

I called my dad to pick me up and packed my stuff. I had a bunch of balloons, stuffed animals, and flowers from the boys. I had talked to Aden a few times but he had school so he was busy most of the time.

"Hey kiddo! You ready to go?" dad asked. I nodded and followed him outside. There were tons of fans everywhere we had to wait for more security just to pull the car around. Once we were in the car we just sat in comfortable silence. We pulled up to the hotel and got our stuff out. When we got upstairs I was smothered in 6 different pairs of arms squeezing me to death. "Can't...... breath......" I gasped. Insantly they let go and stepped away reveling Aden standing there waiting to hug me. I ran to hug him and said "What are you doing here!?" "I don't know." he said hugging me back. "I was told there was a suprise. Just then My dad came back in with a cake and set it in front of me. It read. "Welcome to tour Carly and Aden!"

I looked at it in shock. I looked at the guys as if to say "Is this a joke?" "Its real. He seems like a good guy." Uncle Lou said. Oh god I don't even want to know what he did. I smiled and kind of looked back. I was truly happy....

*Authors Note*

THIS IS THE END! Well except for the epilogue but there will DEFINITELY be a sequel but should I work on it immediately or work on Life In The X factor house first? Comment and let me know!