Chapter 10

*Authors Note* This story is getting so many reads! I can't believe it! Puls this is kinda off subject but have any of you tried the call me maybe squat challenge? I heard that Eleanor does it so I gave it a try. Its not that hard. Although I am a catcher on my softball team so I do tons of squats anyway! Ok enough rambling here's the next chapter. :)

Carly's POV

The guys arrived back at the hotel a few minutes after Eleanor left.

I really hope she says yes. It would break Uncle Lou's heart if she didn't.

"Let's watch a film!" Uncle Harry said.

"Well you guys can but me and Miranda are going out." Uncle Liam said giving Miranda a loving look.

I swear if he doesn't pop the question soon I'm doing it for him.

"And I've got an oold friend who lives her so I gonna go visit him." Uncle Zayn said.

"Well then I guess its just Me, Dad, and Uncle Harry" I shrugged.

"Nialler!" I heard a high pitched annoying voice yell.

That voice could only belong to one person.

Ashley.

She ran right past me a into my dad's lap before starting to snog him pretty hard.

When my dad finally pulled away he said "Ashley what are you doing here?"

"Well I'm here to see you silly!" she said

"Well we were just about to watch a film if you wanna join us." my dad said.

"Who's us?" she asked in a snotty tone.

"Harry," Her grin widened af the mention of Uncle Harry.

Slut.

"Me, and Carly." my dad finshed.

Her grin instantly fell at the sound of my name.

"Why don't you pick the movie." my dad said trying to cheer her up.

She smerked as she grabbed the remote from me and began to search for a movie.

"Oh I want to watch this one!" she said stopping on The Hangover.

Of corse. The one movie I can't watch.

"Oh Carly's not allowed to watch that one." my dad said.

"You know what I'm a little tired I think I'm gonna grab a bit to eat then go to bed." I lied.

"I've seen this movie tons of times." Uncle Harry said. "I'm hungry too do you wanna to get some Nando's Carly?"

"Sure I replied.

When we got in the car I realized I didn't know where a Nandos was.

"Do you eve know where a Nandos is?" I asked.

"Not a clue but I had to get out of there and I figured you felt the same." he said grinning.

We had been driving for about 10 minutes when I turned on the radio and my favorite song Want U Back by Cher Lloyd was on.

Hey, boy you never had much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way

Uhh Now, I see you've been hanging out

With that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns Uhh