Chapter 2

"GIRLFRIEND!" everyone exclaimed. Uncle Harry actually did a spit take. I smiled at her and in return all I got was a snobby look. I wasn't going to do anything about it though.

Dad hadn't had a girlfriend since mom so he deserves to be happy and if an over sized Barbie made him happy then there's nothing I can do. "Ummm I'm going to the bathroom Ill be right back." I said. "We'll go with you." Eleanor said standing up with Miranda. Once we checked that the bathroom was completely empty Eleanor turned to us and said "I don't like her not one bit." "Who does she think he is walking in her and looking at us like that!" Miranda added. "She's not SO bad" I said quietly. Eleanor and Miranda both gave me a look that said "Are you on drugs!?" "Well dad seems happy and he deserves it so if he's happy I'm happy." I quickly added. "We'd better get back before Louis comes looking for us aain." Miranda said. I giggled at the memory.

When we got back the food had already came. I got an omelet, hash browns, and toast with orange juice. What? Niall Horan is my father after all. I glanced over at Eleanor and the was starting at my dad and Ashley. Everyone was. Then I realized why. They had ordered pancakes with strawberries and extra whipped cream, Ashley was putting the whipped cream on my dads face and kissing it off.

"Were kinda trying to eat over here." Uncle Lou said earning him a few giggles. "Hmph" Ashley said turning to face the table. The rest of breakfast went as usual. Uncle Harry got the waitress's number, Uncle Liam got stuck wigh.the bill, yeah the normal. "So what do you want to do today?" My dad asked. "BATTING CAGES!" I replied instantly. "Why would you want to do that!? You get all sweaty and gross! Why can we go shopping Nialler?" Ashley said in a whiny voice. "Umm Carls we can go to the batting cages some other day. Lets go shopping." Dad said. That earned a very high pitched squeal of excitement from Ashlee

I started to follow my Dad to the car but then I realized it was a too seater. "Oh sorry." Ashley said with an evil smile. "Ill go see if the other guys left. Ill see you at home." I said tk my dad smiling. I walked to the other side of the parking lot to find out the boys had already left. I patted my pockets for my phone to call Uncle Zayn to come get me, but I realized it was still in the car. Well I guess it isn't that far of a walk.

15 minutes into my walk it started to rain. Hard. The kind of rain that chills you to the bone and feels like glass when it hits you. I started running hoping to hurry and get home but of corse I triped. I felt a really sharp pain in my left ankle I grabbed it as I fell. I sat there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. I couldn't walk that's for sure. "Hey are you ok!?" I heard a voice off in the distance. As the person came closer I noticed he was about my age. Tall, Shaggy blonde hair, and very musclely. "Are you ok?" He asked again crouching next to me. "I think I broke my ankle" I said. "Here let me help you. Ill take you home." He said kindly. I didn't have time.to respond before he picked my up bridal-style. I just leaned into him chest as he made his way to his car. He smelled very woodsy. It was almost intoxicating.

I didn't notice when he set me in his car. He got in on the other side and I told him my address. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Carly. What's yours?" I replied. "Cody" he said coolly. Hmm he looked like a Cody. I was so fascinated by him I didn't notice that we had stopped in front of my house. "Well were here." He said. Was that sadness I detected in his voice? "Oh yeah. Um thanks" I said awkwardly. "Oh hey can I get your number?" He asked. "Yeah sure!" I said a little excited. We exchanged numbers quickly and I limped up to the front door. "Here goes nothing." I thought stepping though the door.

*Authors Note* Hopefully that was long enough to make up for the crappy first chapter? Maybe? Again I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar errors. *Vote and Comment* :)