Chapter 16

*Authors Note* Sorry for skipping ahead. I just didn't want a bunch of filler chapters because I know when I read and there's fillers it annoys me.

* 1 month later*

Carly's POV

Today was the last day. The last day I would see my dad and the.guys for 6 months. Its was going to be hard. The longest I've ever been without them was when I went to softball camp for a week. That was tough.

I was packing my stuff to stay at my moms. I just couldn't decide what to bring. Well I do have a key so I can always come back and get what I need. I just shrugged and went downstairs.

"So how so you want to spend our last day?" Uncle Harry asked.

"I don't care. As long as I'm with your guys." I said getting teary eyed.

"Awww babe don't cry!" Uncle Liam said as they all came to give me a hug.

"I'm just going to miss you guys so much." I said now fully in tears.

"Why don't we go bowling, pick up some snacks, and have a movie night?" Uncle Zayn suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to get ready.

I straghtened my long hair and put on just some eyeliner and shimmery eye shadow. I walked over to my closet and found a plaid red and black short sleeved button up shirt with grey skinny jeans.

I put on some black flats with red bows on them, grabbed my glasses and a pair of socks so I could wear bowling shoes.

"Hey! We match!" Uncle Liam said.

I turned around and saw he also had on a red and black plaid shirt.

"Two great minds think alike!" I said skipping down the stairs.

"You ready?" my dad said.

I nodded and got in the passenger seat and the guys got in the back while Uncle Lou got in the driver seat.

When we got there my dad went to pay and get shoes. The other guys went to find a balls (because they don't have any tehe.) while I put in the names

Carly The Great

Carrot King

Leprechaun

DJ Malik

The Payneanator

Harold

"Hey why do they get cool names and I don't? That's not even my real name!" I heard Uncle Harry say.

I sighed and changed it to Curly. "There happy?" I asked.

"Nope!" he said coming over to change his name.

I just sighed and went to get a ball.

"Too heavy. To light. Perfect." I said picking up the red bowling ball.

"Cat master?" I asked.

"It was something else but the guy made him change it. He said "This is a family establishment and I will not have children reading that vulgar word." Uncle Lou said using air quotes.

Uncle Harry just grumbled something about it not being that bad and took his turn.

After 2 games we all were tired and figured we would go pick up some snacks and some movies.

When we got to the store we split up. Me, Uncle Lou, and Uncle Harry got the sweets and Uncle Liam, Dad, and Uncle Zayn got the salty stuff.

"Ok you guys can each pick out ONE snack." I told them.

"I want sweethearts because your my sweetheart." Uncle Lou said turning to Uncle Harry.

"But Louis! I thought we were keeping our relationship private!" He fake gasped.

"I cant hide my love for you any longer!" Uncle Lou exclaimed and they started fake kissing in the isle.

"Dorks." I said rolling my eyes. When we were done we met up with the others and checked out.

The car ride home was full of laughter.

Wow I was really going to miss these dorks.