Chapter 14

Carly's POV

After a few seconds I pulled away. "Here" I said handing him his breakfast. "Eat then take a shower. You smell." I said

He just laughed and told me to get ready to go out for the day.

I went to my room to get ready. I put on a strapless white dress that was very flowy and had a thin brown belt at the waist.

I curled my hair and put on minimum make-up. I grabbed brown flip flops and my glasses and skipped down the hall to see if my dad was ready yet and as usual he was still eating.

I went into the living room and saw Uncle Lou, Eleanor, Miranda, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Harry sitting on the couches watching t.v.

"Hey!" I said sitting down on Uncle Harry's lap.

"Well hello to you to!" he said laughing.

"What are you guys doing today?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Uncle Liam said. "All I know is that tomorrow the boys a re going out so you guys can have a girls day I you want" he finished.

"GIRLS DAY!" we yelled at the same time.

"You ready to go?" my dad said grabbing his keys.

"Yup. See you guys later!" I yelled shutting the door.

"What do you want to do today?" my dad asked.

I looked at my phone. It was already 1:30.

"Lets go to the zoo! I said.

"Ok. Do you know where ones at?" he asked.

"Not a clue." I replied.

He just chuckled and put it in gear.

2 hours later we pulled up to a zoo. There wernt many people so we didn't need security.

"What do you want to see first?" he asked.

"TIGERS!" I yelled. I loved tigers. they were just so cool! I could watch them all day.

This was a zoo that let some of the animals roam free. Like peacocks for example.

After about 3 hours of walking around I heard my dad yell.

When I turned around I saw that a peacock was chasing him.

"Ahhhhhh!" he yelled as he ran to the car. The peacock had stopped chasing him but he just kept running.

I ran after him and got in the car.

"I'm never going to another zoo again!" he said speeding away.

All I could do is laugh.

"Hey are you hungry?" he asked a.few minutes later.

"Yeah. Lets go out for dinner." I replied.

A few minutes later. we pulled up to the restaurant.

We laughed and talked over dinner and I started to doze off in the car.

I was woken up when my dad lifted me out of the car and took me to my room.

Maybe things will work out.