Chapter 6

Niall's POV

When we left the studio I realized I had left my phone on the bed.

I hope Carly doesn't go in there and see it.

The only thing that could upset her is the text from Ashley about sending her to boarding school.

I told her I'd think about it but I really wasn't. I'd never send Carly off to a boarding school.

I'd miss her way to much.

Carly's POV

I had a mom that didn't want me and a dad that didn't want me.

I was worthless, unloved, and definitely not wanted.

My mind wandered to the razor blade in my bathroom. One little cut couldn't hurt right?

No. I can't do this again. Not after what happened last time.

Uncle Lou had caught me cutting after I read some of the hate I got on twitter.

I had promised to stop and I can't break my promise.

I was mid sob when I heard the front door open and the boys shuffle in.

"Carly! We have food!" I heard my dad yell.

I ignored him and continued to cry.

"Carly?" I heard my Dad said again but this time right outside my door.

"Go *sniff* away!" I yelled my voice cracking.

"Carly baby what wrong!?" he yelled fear in his voice.

"You should know!" I yelled back.

Niall's POV

Shit! She saw it!

I walked away from her door knowing that she wants to be left alone when she's upset.

"Where's Carly?" the boys asked when I got back downstairs.

"Upstairs crying because I'm a stupid moron." I said

"What did you do!?" Lou yelled. He had always been very protective of Carly. Well all the boys were protective but him more than the others.

"Well I left my phone here and she went through my texts and saw that Ashley had texted me saying that I should ship her off to boarding school and I told her I would think about it......." I said ashamed

I got a mixture of "You moron!" and "Why would you say that!" and "I can't believe you right now!"

"I know I know." I said.

"Wait you arn't actually thinking about it are you?" Liam said.

"No of corse not! I would never do that! I only said it to get Ashley off my back." I explained.

"Well someone needs to talk to her." Zayn said.

"I know the perfect person!" I said running upstairs to find my phone.

Carly's POV

After about 20 more minutes there was a knock at my door.

"Go away!" I moaned

"Well darn I actually wanted to spend the day with my best friend but oh well" I'd know that scarcastic voice anywhere. I was my bestfriend Nicole. (A.N. Nicole is played by my real best friend but I has to use her middle name because her first names Ashlee. Opps! :) )

"No! Wait!" I yelled and opened the door to find her standing there with my favorite ice cream and a bunch of scary movies.

Wow she knew me well.

"We have some girl time to get to!" She said jumping on my bed.

This is just what I needed.