Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Megan's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling rays of sun on my eyelids. They seemed to be begging me to open up. Reluctantly, I got up, tearing the cold sheets off of me. Louis wasn't next to me, and I sighed a bit. My eyes wandered all over the room, looking for a clock. I saw my iPhone lying next to me and checked the time. It was 8:46 AM. Ellie and the kids were gone. The boys might've been at the studio. I wasn't sure. Management was planning to do like some comeback tour.

I wrapped my hair up in a messy bun. I slipped on my pajama bottoms and started to walk downstairs of my quiet house. I rubbed my eyes as I walked over to the fridge, hungry since all I had was yogurt the night before. I didn't even finish that. The cool air emitted from the fridge, making me shiver a bit.

"You woke up late." A familiar voice said, making me jump a bit. I sighed. Louis was always creeping up on me. He still found it hilarious. I turned around and opened my eyes to see Louis towering over me. His sea green eyes sparkled a bit as a small smile formed on his face.

"Long day yesterday, Boo." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips. I started to pull some stuff out of the fridge. Because I was too lazy to make anything fancy, I pulled out some strawberries and some whipped cream. I shook the bottle with my personal name on it and swirled the cream in my mouth, Louis laughing at me as I did this. I tried to smile at his but my mouth was full, making my cheeks puff out a bit. He took a picture that I knew would be on Twitter. Ahh, the fans would probably be mailing me bottles of whipped cream by the end of the week.

Louis_Tomlinson: @MeganPaynex Something in your mouth sweetie? ;) xx

I laughed once I swallowed all the cream. I started to tweet him back, still laughing at my face.

MeganPaynex: @Louis_Tomlinson Hush up, babe. You might wake up with some of it our your face. X) xx

Louis_Tomlinson: @MeganPaynex :O You're going to try and prank me?! I've taught you well, my dear. :)

In a couple of minutes, #PranksterKingandQueen was trending. I bursted out laughing then showed Lou the trend. He immediately pulled me over to the nearest computer, and started to set up a twitcam.

"I think we did it wrong." Louis said, looking at the blurry screen. Our faces were all disorientated and all shaken up.

"LIAM! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I started to scream at the camera.

"WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

"Ugh...Can you guys see us?" I asked into the camera, pouting a bit. We received millions of tweets, saying 'no' and 'kinda'. We started apologizing and did our best to fix it. Louis and I argued a bit, amusing the fans.

"No, maybe we should just refresh it again."

"Just start it all over!"

"Waaaaaaait, I got a tweet from Liam!" I said. I read it out loud. "Always have to help my little sis, huh?" The rest of it was directions. Louis and I followed them carefully, and in a couple of minutes it was all better, our faces all cleared and the tweets coming in.

"The kids are fine. They're in school." I said, scrolling through some more. "Ellie's fine too. Yes, I still keep in touch with the Tomlinson family. Lottie and I were skyping last week. Yes, Louis' still annoys me. Sometimes, he's a good husband." I stuck my tongue out at him, laughing a bit.

"Sometimes Meg's a good wife. She's the worst on her little cycl-"

"SHUT UP, BOO!" I said, before he admitted anything else.