Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ellie's POV

"Louis, no!" I said, laughing.

"Aww, come on!" He pouted, hugging me. He rested his head on my shoulder as I started to put my books away in my bag. We surprisingly got some stuff done. Well, thanks to Google and my calculator. A few times I had that magic moment where everything made sense.

"Noooo! Stop!" Louis continued to tickle me, almost making me fall of the bed from laughing so hard. I was laughing so hard I felt a six pack coming. "S-Stop! I can't breathe!"

Louis began laughing at me as I squirmed away from him, trying to regain my composure.

"Stop, I'm extremely ticklish!"

"I can tell!" He laughed at me getting up. We both looked up and heard the doorbell ring.

"I GOT IT!" Meg said, running to the door as Louis and I began to walk downstairs. I wondered who it was. A part of me hoped it was Luke, but I'm sure it wasn't. We just met. He was probably still unpacking.

"Ten bucks it's one of the boys." Louis bet me. "My Hazza probably missed me."

I rolled my eyes. "You should just pay up now." I smirked at him. "It's probably Perrie."

Meg opened the door and I heard her say the names Alexander and Shane. I opened up my hand, waiting for Louis to cough it up. He groaned and put the money in my hand. "Thank you, Boo Bear." I walked down the rest of the few stairs, wondering what I should do with the money.

"Ellie!" I looked down, feeling two little boys hug my legs.

"Shane! Alex!" I hugged them back. They were so cute.

"Did you forget about your uncle Louis?" Louis said, opening up his arms wide. The two boys immediately let go of me running to Louis, clinging onto him like a tree. I laughed softly as he carried them away to the play room.

"PERRIE!" Dani and I practically screamed, tackling the blond haired girl once Meg brought her inside.

"You guys are hugging her like you haven't seen her in years." Meg said, laughing.

"Maybe it feels that way, Megz!" Perrie said, hugging me. She kept looking at Dani, a smirk on her face. Meg and I looked between the two, very confused. I'm sure we were mirroring each others expressions.

"Umm, what's going on...?" I asked a bit scared.

"Oh nothing, Ellie. Don't you worry your pretty little head." Dani said, squeezing me tight.

"Umm, okay...?"

"You guys wanna grab some frozen yogurt or something?" Meg suggested, looking at her phone. I wondered who she was talking too.

"Yeah, that sounds good." We told Liam and Louis we'd be back soon, and got into Perrie's car since Meg was too lazy to bring hers out. We argued for about ten minutes on where we should go.

"Let's just go to Pinkbeeerrry!" I groaned. Niall uses to take me there a lot. Well, there and Nando's of course.

"Nooo! Tutti Frutti!" Dani complained.

"What kind of name is that?!" Meg said. "I'm with my sister on this one."

"UGH! Pez? Where do you wanna go? If you say Pinkberry-"

"PINKBERRY FOR THE WIN!" Perrie yelled at Dani, making us all laugh. Dani just glared at her. "What? I have a card there!" She waved it in front of us, doing a little dance in the car.

"UNLEASH YOUR INNER DANIELLE PAYNE!" Dani said, making me laugh.

"But whoa. You have a card?" Meg said, snatching it out of her hand.

"Whoa, Pez, you go there a lot." I looked over Meg's shoulder.

"I'VE BEEN THROUGH SOME NASTY BREAKUPS OKAY!" She yelled, making me flinch a bit. We didn't bring it up again. Once we got out of the car, the girls made sure we all had sunglasses and hoods just in case. The paparazzis still followed us around a bit. It wasn't that scary to me. I've been doing this since I was ten. You just kinda keep your head down and walk along. Meg made sure I went in first and we all began to load up our little bowls with the creamy goodness.

"Back again, Jamie?" I heard a worker asked Perrie. I guess she used a fake name.

"Yeah, Katie. I'm getting the usual." Perrie said, and I was trying not to laugh. The workers knew who she was, they knew her usual, and she knew their names. I started to tease her as we sat down at our table.

"Must've been a nasty break up." I snickered and she glared at me. Dani and Meg almost spit out their yogurt. I just licked my mango flavored yogurt off the spoon, smiling innocently.

"Hey! You'll be coming here too someday."

"What do you mean?"

"Hey Meg, maybe you should get some yogurt for the boys and kids?" Dani said maybe a little too quickly.

"Good idea! Pez, you get your yogurt like thirty percent off since you filled up the ten spaces on your card in like a w-"

Perrie grumbled, then shoved the card in her hand and pushed her away before she said anymore. I laughed lightly, but stopped when the two other girls looked at me.

"Seriously! Why do you both keep looking at me like that?"

Dani looked around and made sure Meg wasn't in ear shot. Unfortunately, it was all clear. I set my yogurt down and leaned back in my chair. This should be good.

"All right, Ellie. We know there's a boy."

I looked around a bit, biting my lip. Should I say anything? Ugh, maybe I should. No, they're too close to Meg. Ahh, just screw it all.

"All right...There's a boy." I said in defeat, doing my best to sound as bored as hell. Maybe they'd give up.

Then again, this was Danielle and Perrie.

They squealed a bit as I rolled my eyes. These two were acting like girls my age, squealing and giggling about their crushes.

"What's his name?!" Perrie demanded.

"Luke..." I mumbled, biting a strawberry.

"Luke! Oh my gosh that's such a cute name! Like Luke Skywalker...Is that short for Lucas?" Dani asked, babbling on and on.

"SHHH!" Perrie and I said at the same time.

"Grouchy..." Dani mumbled, eating some more of her yogurt.

"Soo, does he live nearby? Oh my gosh! What if he sneaked out to meet you?! Awww," Perrie said, pinching my cheek.

I rolled my eyes. I felt like everyone still babied me a lot. Still, I felt myself smiling wide. That really would be sweet if he did that. I'd probably have to sneak out just to see him. I doubt Meg would let me date anyone right now. I continued to gush about Luke for a while longer until Meg came back with her hands full of yogurt.

"Soooo, what you girls talking about?" Meg asked, sitting down. "I heard you squealing about something all the way over there." She tapped her fingers on the table, wedding ring from Louis on her left hand, shining bright.

"Oh, it was nothing..." Dani said.

"Nothing?" Meg knew better and Danielle was a pretty bad liar.

"Yeah, nothing." Perrie said, with so much confidence, I might've believed her. I just nodded, finishing off my yogurt. I couldn't read the expression on Meg's face. She seemed confused. But there was a look of sadness in her eye. She was extremely quiet after that. I shook it off but as we got into the car to head back home, I just stared out the window, thinking of reasons why Meg might be acting like this.

Was she hurt?