Chapter 26

It's been a while. Okay, here's the update! Hope you all had a Happy New Year! :)

I'm surprised all the comments weren't like "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS ROY!". I think one person said that. The rest were all about Meg and Louis almost breaking up. That's not bad but it was kinda funny to me. lol

{Lies by Marina and the Diamonds on the side. If you can listen to it while you read, DO IT! :D it's an amazing song.}

okay, so here we GOOOOO {Peter Pan voice XD}

*********************************************************************************************

Chapter 26

Louis' POV

"I'm bipolar, I swear," Meg said, sniffing for like the bajillionth time. "Falling apart, crying, fighting, and now look!" She pointed at herself. "Strangely happy again!"

"Mood swings, huh . . ." Liam eyed me suddenly as I gave him a weird look. My eyes widened as I registered what he was accusing me of.

"Gosh Liam! I didn't get her pregnant again. Sheesh." I mumbled, making Meg's eyes get huge as she looked at her brother, finally understanding.

"WHOA LIAM!"

"Gosh, you're slow, Meg." Liam mumbled. We all laughed a bit. When I caught Meg's eyes I sent her a little wink, making her smile.

"We don't have time for another little Tomlinson." Meg admitted, though I could hear a little longing in her voice. We did have another room if we were to have another child. "We have more important things to worry about now."

I smirked a bit and turned to face the huge black safe in the garage.

"I thought that was just for decoration," Liam's eyes widened as I started to open up the gun safe. I put the 8-digit code into the gun safe in our garage. I smiled a bit.

"Nu-uh. We're prepared. Say hello to my little friends!" I said with a grin, pulling it open, revealing our guns and knives. The bullets and ammo were lined up along the walls. There were other personal things inside as well, but mostly weapons for defense.

"Remember when someone broke in when we first moved in?" Meg recalled to Liam. His arm was casually around her shoulder as she looked up at him. Liam nodded, looking down at her. "Been paranoid ever since."

"You've used a gun before, right?" I asked, pulling out a pistol. Beretta 92a. I admired it, then checked if it was loaded. This would be Meg's gun. I opened up the slider and put a couple rounds in. I looked back at Liam who nodded. "I think we went out shooting that one time, huh?"

Liam laughed a bit. "I remember that."

"Okay," I shut the safe after picking out two guns. I was pleased with everything I had picked out. "Meg, your weapon, my dear." I handed her her Beretta as she took it from me, a playful glint in her eye.

"You taught her how to shoot?" Liam looked up at me, surprised.

"Yes." I blinked. "After she promised she wouldn't use it on me." I said with a shrug as Meg gave Liam a thumbs up and an innocent smile. Liam took the other pistol, shaking his head a bit and twirled the gun around, getting used to the new weapon in his grip.

"We don't even know where to look for her." Meg said, looking defeated already. As if on cue, all our phones went off.

I glanced at the unknown number and immediately met Liam and Meg's eyes, only to see their pissed off expressions.

You ready? The text read.

"Roy." We all grumbled in unison, very annoyed.

"I hate the fact that he lives across the street from you guys." Liam mumbled, shoving his phone back in his pocket.