Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Liam's POV

"All right boys, that's a wrap!" The sound engineer said, once Zayn finished up in the booth.

"Woohoo!" We all cheered, a bit exhausted. It was a long day, or at least it felt like it. Even our manager was tired, occasionally rubbing his eyes and checking his watch. Niall was dosing off on my shoulder and I looked down to his notebook to see the lyrics he wrote for that new song.

Another day

Without your smile

Another day just passes by

But now I know

How much it means

For you to stay

Right here with me

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger

But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna die lying in your arms

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna be looking in your eyes

I wanna be there for you

Sharing everything you do

I wanna grow old with you... {I Wanna Grow Old With You by Westlife}

Scattered across the paper, were Harry's handwriting. He crossed out a couple things and added more to it. Harry and Niall were like the perfect team when it came to songwriting. Niall would write something in like a day or two, already great and Harry would come along and polish it up a bit. We'd add some chords along with it, divide up the parts, and bam! Song completed.

I lightly shook him once I was done reading the sweet song, every line reminding me of how I felt about Danielle. "Niall, gotta get up."

"Noo, Li..." I heard him mumble, making me laugh a bit. "I don't wanna...."

"Come on, Ni. We'll get you Nando's?" I tempted him in a sing song voice. His eyes grew wide as soon as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I chuckled a bit at the younger boy. He really hadn't changed much. That was a good thing though. Niall was like my little brother. I'd always wanted a brother, especially since I had three sisters already. Now it was like I had four other brothers.

"A-All right, I'm up." He said, head jerking up and off my shoulder.

"Haven't changed a bit." I ruffled his blond hair, getting off of the small couch in the studio and stretching a bit. Harry and Louis were on the laptop, probably on twitter. They were laughing at something so whatever it was it must've been really funny. Louis and Harry were leaning on each other for support. Zayn yawned a bit, placing the head phones back on their stand and stepping out of the glass booth.

"Who's driving?" Harry asked as we thanked the sound engineer and started to leave, heading out to the parking lot.

"MEEE!" Louis screamed and ran towards the black van.

"NO! WE'RE GONNA GET PULLED OVER AGAIN!" Zayn yelled after him, practically jumping on the Doncaster boy's back once he caught up with him.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Niall yelled, running around, Louis and Zayn, Louis spinning around and screaming, desperately trying to get the Bradford boy off his back. It was hilarious really. I quickly snapped a pic of them and uploaded it on twitter.

Real_Liam_Payne: arguing over whos driving. who do yuu think should driveee? twitpic.com/ai02r9cnalskfw @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson

Zaynmalik1d: You know, it's really convenient tweeting from the top of Louis' back. Aha! :) x