Chapter 35

So some of you guys said there should be a third book. :) I would love to do something like that. Once this story is finished, I'll have you guys vote for maybe an idea.

Are you guys ready for this? ARE YOU? omg you'll love this one.

wait.

no.

nvm.

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 35

Liam, Danielle, and Niall arrived at our house a little while after Louis and I were eating our breakfast. Danielle would be babysititng while the rest of us went to the airport.

My eyes were constantly on the clock. We had to leave at a certain time, and get there at a certain time if we wanted to make it there in time for Ellie.

Liam drove as I somewhat slept on Louis the entire car ride. Well, we were sleeping on each other. It started out as just hand holding and leaning on each other but Louis started to fall asleep as I played with his hair in my fingers. Eventually his head was on my lap and I eventually leaned over to fall asleep on top of him.

"W-What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"7:45." Niall read the clock.

"We here?"

"This is the shack right?"

I sat upa little, looking up and realizing we were in Salisbury and that was the shack. The lights were on, dead giveaway that Roy was in there. He had to be in there with Ellie. Luke said he'd be leaving at eight. The flight didn't leave till at least 10:30. It'd take a while to get to the airport, but I knew we'd make it by then. We were fifteen minutes early. We could kill him here honestly. It'd save us a lot of gas and time.

"I'll go." Louis and I both said at the same time. I looked over at him and gave him a little grin. Taking his hand, we jumped out of the car and walked towards the shack, pushing past the plants that made up the golden plains. Louis and I had a bit of fun, pretending we were searching through the jungles of the Amazons and having to fend for ourselves.

We finally reached the door and I looked back to see Niall with his gun out, probably planning to shoot from the car. It was nice to know someone had my back.

Louis fumbled with the knob, trying to turn it but it was locked. He grunted in frustration as I bit my lip.

"Back door, maybe?" I offered. Louis nodded and we backed away from the front door and started to head around the back. I heard a car revving up, which was very odd. It intrigued me as I continued to walk ahead, not even noticing how Louis tensed as I started to turn around the corner.

"Wait! No! Meg, back!" Louis yelled as he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulling me back towards him. Louis turned his back and shielded me as the grass and plants flew around us, the car spewing out dust as it shot out past us. I coughed and coughed, only opening my eyes when Louis asked me if I was all right.

A black car sped out where I was once standing. If I walked any closer to the back, it would've slammed right into us, death guranteed.

"T-That's Roy!" I yelled. "Let's go! L-Liam, drive!"

Louis and I immediately ran back to the car, jumping in and slamming the doors as quickly as possible as Liam sped off after Roy. Niall started to take shots at his car as Louis barked out streets and shortcuts Liam could take to catch up with him. I was mentally flipping out.

One mistake and Ellie would be gone.

Niall stopped taking shots when we got on the freeway. It'd be too dangerous. The cops might pull us over thinking we were the bad guys then Ellie would be too far. We might hit someone else on accident or maybe even shoot Ellie if Roy suddenly switched lanes. There was too much at stake. We couldn't afford to screw up. Not now.