I'm Here For You

Adrienne's POV

I woke up next to Billie. He was still sound asleep. I got up a little, but then my stomach started to turn in knots; so I just laid back down. I was probably coming down with something, but I then found myself racing to the bathroom. Was this just a stomachache, or was it something else?

Billie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Adrienne vomiting. I hurried to the bathroom to comfort her. I put my hand on her back and made gentle circles with my thumb. She doesn't usually vomit when she gets sick? I thought for a second. The only time this happened was.... But that's impossible? I let the thought pass as I carried my wife back to our bed. Afterwards, I went downstairs to cook her breakfast. I came back with eggs, toast, and coffee.

"Thank you, Billie, I don't know what's come over me today." She said.

"You're sick that's all. We all get sick sometimes." I said as I sat in the bed with my arm around her.

She came out of her thoughts. "Billie I need you to go to the store for me and pick up a pregnancy test."She said, looking me dead in the eyes.

I nodded and kissed her forehead before quickly getting dressed. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Anything else you need?" I asked. She shook her head no, and I was off to the store.

Twenty minutes later

I raced back into the house, and to the bedroom. The boys were on tour, so there was no one other than Adrienne and I. I walked in and Adrienne was asleep. I laid next to her watching as her chest would rise and fall with each breath. If she was pregnant, I would be happy. And if she wasn't, I wouldn't be upset. I drifted back to sleep with Adrienne in my arms. My thoughts ceasing as I eased into my dreams.

Adriennes POV

I woke up to find that Billie was home, and passed out beside me. I took the little box out of his hand before making my way to the washroom. After a few minutes of waiting, and watching the little white stick, it finally had a result. Positive. I smiled as it was amazing, yet terrifying news. I left the little stick on the edge of the sink for Billie to find once he was up. I walked back into the room and curled up in the warm bed, before dozing back off to sleep.

Billie's POV

I woke up to my head pounding. I went to the washroom to get some Advil to soothe my throbbing head. I opened the cabinet, and took the pain killer out, but as soon as I looked down I saw the bright pink lines staring me dead in the face. Adie and I were having another kid. I couldn't believe it. I felt myself get dizzy so I leaned on the wall to regain my balance. I walked out of the bathroom only to see Adie was still asleep. I couldn't help but keep smiling. Would it be a boy? A girl? Could it even be twins? I was just going to have to wait and find out. I got back in bed, and as soon as I did Adrienne woke up with a bright, beautiful smile on her face. I smiled back and kissed her.

"You know?" She asked. I nodded, kissing her deeply while holding her as close as possible. After a moment,  my phone broke the silence with an incoming call from Mike.

"Hello?"

"Billie you were supposed to be at the studio two hours ago. Where are you?"

"I'm at the house and leaving now."

"Just hurry." Mike said as he hung up.

"Adrienne, get dressed you're coming with me today." I said to Adie before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She quickly dressed and met with me downstairs. I couldn't wait to tell the guys about our newly found pregnancy. I opened the door for Adrienne, and we were off to the studio.

Two hours later

"Hey you guys want pizza for lunch?" I asked.

"I don't care what it is as long as it's food." Tre answered.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said. I drove to town, got pizza, and drove back. We were all sitting at the small dining space that was there. I leaned over to Adrienne to whisper in her ear.

"Can I tell them?" I asked. She nodded.

"So guys, Adie and I have some news to tell you." I said. I looked over at Adrienne for her to finish the sentence.

"We are having a baby!" She exclaimed.Tre choked on his pizza and Mike just smiled.

"Congratulations you two. Looks like you still got it Billie." Mike said playfully. We all busted out laughing. We decided just to hang out for the rest of the time we were at the studio. We lost track of time, and when I looked at the clock it was 11 pm.

"Damn look at the time." I said. I drove back to our home. I soon remembered this was the last practice before the tour next week. Adrienne for sure is coming with me. I don't want her alone in the house while I'm millions of miles away. After arriving at the house, I went to the basement, while Adrienne went to take a shower. I was excited, but at the same time worried. What if we don't make it home in time for the baby. I mean yeah, I already know we're gonna have to find out the gender while on the tour, but I want our third kid to be born in Oakland like Jakob and Joey were. But for now it's just a waiting game.

A week later

We were on our plane to New York for our first show. Adie was asleep since we woke up pretty early, Tre was basically bouncing off the walls, and Mike was as chill as could be. I was just catching up on some song writing when suddenly Adie ran to the washroom. On instinct I rushed to be by her side, holding her hair back as she vomited. I took her back to sit down and sat down beside her. She laid her head on my should and fell asleep and out of habit, I kissed the top of her head.

"Aww you two love birds." Tre said. I held her hand in mine. She wasn't going to be alone in this. Not this time.

Show in New York

Adrienne's POV

I watched from the side stage with Sara and Britt. They guys were amazing tonight. Suddenly Billie came over and grabbed my hand pulling me on stage. I had already told him I didn't want the fans to know yet so I didn't know what he was doing. "As everyone knows this is my wife. She is the moonlight of my life. And I wouldn't trade her for the world." Billie said as he looked into my eyes. I kissed him. Ignoring that thousands of people were yelling and screaming.

Billie's POV

I started playing last night on earth while 80 was on stage with me. The crowd cheered. She walked back to the side stage to watch. Every word I said was true. She was the moonlight of my life. The show ended. We waved goodbye to the crowd and walked back stage. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat next to 80. She laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you." She said. "I love you too 80. More than anything."