40

Chapter 40 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

I was awaken since the sunlight was poked on my eyes straightly. I glanced up at the clock wall and it was eight in the morning.

Holy shit! My eyes instantly widened in shocked and I immediately woke Tristan up.

"Tristan! Come on wake up!" I shook his naked body which was covered by a blanket. "Tristan!"

Well, last night we just made love for three times and might be it made him tired now.

"What's going on, baby?" He mumbled while his eyes still be shut.

"We can't be delayed a plane!" I shouted frantically. "It's eight and our departure time is ten. We have to go airport right now!"

"Relax, sweetheart." He sat up and leaned his back against the headboard. "We can't be delayed a plane. The plane will be waiting us."

"What do – oh!" I smacked my forehead, why I could forget that I've gotten married the biggest and most successful entrepreneur's son.

"Can we sleep again?"

"Ya we can but...," I bit my lower lips. "Um... Actually, I want to know between you and Presley before."

"What?" He cursued his forehead.

"It doesn't mean as you think," I explained in soft tone, taking a pillow for covering my breast. "I'm just curious as you haven't told me about your childhood memories."

"I had forgotten about that, Kei. And I think you're not ready to hear my story yet."

"Of course I am." I corrected him steadily. "Please, Tristan. I just want to know about it. You said, there's no any one that we have to hide."

He exhaled long sigh and explained it in gentle tone. His explaining made me shocked abruptly. Oh my gosh. Really? Really? Really?

When I was about to get up, he instantly pulled my wrist and moved closer to me. "I told you, you're not ready yet, baby." He said in gentle tone.

"I'm just shocked and – why are you so rude to him?"

"I did that because his girl was so bad for him." His green eyes darkened into mine. "You know, there will not a best friend wants his buddy got under a bad woman spell or even, a bad woman boobs, ass and her bunch of make up. I prefer got bad treat from a woman to my best friend got it."

I smiled thinly. "You're so kind."

"Just like that?" He buried his face on my neck. "Hm?"

I ran my hand through back of his head as he started kissing my weakness spot, letting out deep moaned and said. "I love you, Tristan."

"I love you more, Kei." He said then put my body down onto bed and we made love again. He was really unstoppable and I also didn't want to stop him.

*

"Where is this, honey?" I asked as we got off his private plane. Tristan didn't say anything besides he kept pulling my suitcase and his next to me.

My eyes caught a tall man in the black Limousine backseat door. It was Caleb.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Leatham." He greeted me while taking the suitcases. "You look so beautiful though I'm sure you just made love to your husband."

"I think you need to look for a woman so you're not nosy." Tristan interrupted.

Caleb chuckled. "And I think you need to have a kid so you don't getting emotional easily."