36

Chapter 36 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

"Tristan."

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard Dad's voice with soft knocked on my bedroom door. I glanced up at the clock wall and it was already eight in the morning.

"Come on, buddy. We have to have a breakfast together." Dad continued. "Don't make the foods get cold."

"Okay, Dad." I shouted while sitting up, stretched my arms and took my phone on the bedside table.

My eyes widened in surprise as I got an email from Manchester University. I immediately opened the email and my eyes instantly wide opened as if they wanted to come out from my eyelids.

"Holy shit!" I shouted of happiness as I knew I got accepted at Manchester University. I immediately got up from the bed and ran toward my bathroom.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted while running toward the dining room. "Mom! Dad!"

"What's going on???" asked Mom frantically. "What happens, Tristan??"

"My phone ruins." I lied while huffing. "Can you please check my phone?"

"Gosh! I thought there was something happen to you." Mom said irritatedly. "You almost made me freak out."

"Let us check your phone." Dad took my phone while I pulled a chair out on his left side. I saw his eyes widened in surprise as he looked at my phone screen. "Is it real?"

"Yeah." I smiled widely.

"Congratulations, son." He instantly hugged me. "I'm so proud of you."

"What are you two talking about?" Mom asked curiously. Dad gave my phone to her and her eyes widened in surprise as she looked at my phone screen. "Oh my God. Oh my goodness!"

"What happens, Mom?" Clover turned her eyes at the phone screen too curiously. There was a big smile crossed on her lips and she quickly looked at me. "Congratulations, Tristan!"

"Can among you guys please tell me?" Nicolas looked at us alternately. "I really don't know with what you're talking."

"I got accepted at Manchester University, dude!" I exclaimed happily. "An university where Benedict Cumberbatch ever studied at there."

"Who is Benedict Cumberbatch?" Dad asked.

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes. "He's the doctor strange, Dad. He's a hollywood actor."

"So you wanna be an actor similar to him?" Mom asked. "And how come you can be accepted at there? I mean, did you hire a jockey?"

"Of course not, Mom. You're so funny." I chuckled. "I take a business class and even though I'm the ranked lowest, I'm so delighted of myself."

"I'm so proud of you though, Tristan." Clover said excitedly. "You've worked so hard to get this. Is it for Keira?"

"Yes." I smiled thinly. "I don't wanna do LDR with her so I studied hard to get this."

"She's gonna be school at there?" Nicolas asked.

I nodded. "She got a scholarship program for taking a pharmacist class."

"She's such a smart girl." Nicolas commented amazedly. "That's a great university for her. I mean, there are many scientists from there such as Andre Geim, James Chadwick, Irene Khan, Niels Bohr, J. J Thompson, —"

"Stop." I cut him off abruptly. "You don't even need to tell me clearly since I don't know who they are." I turned my eyes to Dad. "Dad, I want an apartment  in England and a new car."