16

Chapter 16 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

"Tristan, this is Presley and Presley this is Tristan." She continued, introducing me with him innocently. "Presley, he's my—"

"Boyfriend." I immediately cut her off and held out my hand to handshake. "I'm her boyfriend." I emphasized the word of boyfriend.

"Oh, wow." He let out a crispy chuckled. "Nice to meet you, dude." He gave me an evil smirked while handshaking my hand a second.

"I want to change my clothes first." Keira said suddenly. "Don't you two mind if I leave you for a while?"

"It's okay." Presley instantly answered her. "It's okay, Nemo. You don't need to worry about us."

What?! Nemo? So they have a nickname for each other while I don't have it???

"Okay." Keira said and then left.

I instantly pulled Presley's collar. "What the fuck are you doing in here, huh?"

"Be calm down, buddy." He chuckled, taking off my hand on his collar. "It calls a karma, Tristan. What goes around, comes back around. You're going to get what you've done, especially for me."

"Don't you think you can take her away from me."

"You just knew her in a day counts, dude. I've known her in throughout my life. We had even taken a shower and bath together when we were young, while you?" He pointed his forefinger right at my face. "You don't know about her at all."

Fuck.

"Hey, boys." We turned our attention to Keira's voice. She had changed her clothes with a striped tee and legging.

"Hey, Nemo. I've got something for you." Presley said eagerly. He was such a fancy pants.

"What is this?" Keira asked as she took the paper bag from Presley's gripped. "Oh my God. This is so cute." She took out a Nemo and Dori dolls gleefully. "Thank you so much, Dori."

"You're welcome, my Nemo." He smiled.

How I wanted to rip his mouth so damn much.

"Nemo, I want to go home first." He said. "Maybe at dinner, I will be back."

"Oh, okay. Bye, Dori." She waved goodbye. Presley turned around, glaring at my eyes with his triumphant smirked as if he said '1-0'.

If only Keira was not here, I might've punched him on the face.

I instantly pulled Keira's wrist toward the car, opening the car door for her and immediately getting in the car on the driver seat.

"Where do you want to take me?" Keira asked quizzically.

"I want to ask you something but not in the orphan." I answered in half upset tone. "I don't want to him overhear our talking."

"Of course he won't. He's gone to his home."

I stopped my car suddenly, turning my body to face her. "Why you didn't tell me if your Dori is a boy, baby?"

"I'm sorry. I forgot." She gave me an adorable smiled.

"Oh my God. It's terrible." I ran my hair through my hair frustatedly. "How could he was at your orphan?"

"He's used to come to orphan, Tristan. He lives in the corner of orphan's street so it's so common if he's used to come to orphan." She explained. "He always accompanied me when I was a little because he doesn't have a sister or brother and even less he's already homeschooled right now so he must will come to orphan very often."