21

Chapter 21 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

"Morning." Tristan greeted me as I got in the car. Today was my first day for going to school after I got fever and as usual, he always picked me up.

"Morning." I greeted back. He moved closer to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and lowering his head. "I just realize if you're wearing an earrings."

"If you don't like it, I'll put off that." He buried his face on my neck.

"I don't mind it but I think if we're going to go to school, you're less fit for wearing that." I released his earrings slowly and then clung my hands around his neck.

"I miss you, baby." He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Please, don't make me pee right now, Tristan." I gasped as he started licking my neck while squeezing my breasts. "Tristan..."

"Fine." He stopped his moved, pecking my lips and then started driving to school.

Arriving at school, Tristan instantly got out of the car and opened the door for me. I've said to him very often for not opening the car door for me but he was so stubborn. He never listened to me.

We walked side by side through the aisle but suddenly we stopped our stride as we heard a familiar guy's voice from behind.

"Keira!"

We turned around and our eyes widened in surprise as we saw Brandon. He was running toward me but Tristan immediately blocked my body from him.

"What do you want to do?" Tristan asked intimidating.

"Come on, cousin." Brandon said while huffing. "I just want to say sorry to her."

I don't mishear, right?

"Sorry?" replied Tristan through his soft chuckled.

"I'm so sorry for what I've made, cousin." Brandon said suddenly. His voice and face were looked and sounded so serious.

"I think today isn't April fools day." Tristan said while glancing down at his Swatch wristwatch.

"Oh, man!" Brandon shrieked irritatedly. "I'm serious. I want to say sorry for you both, especially for her."

"Keep your bullshit for your girls, Brandon." Tristan said coldly and he instantly pulled my wrist as if kept me away from him.

*

When Summer and I were giggling for our random chit and chat, Tristan approached to us at the our table. At this time, we were at canteen with a few of foods and drinks.

He sat down next to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and then put his chin over my shoulder.

"Okay now I'm your third wheeling." Summer commented, her voice sounded peevish.

I chuckled and turned my head to him. "Could you unwrap your hand around my waist? I'm not used to be like this."

"And you should used to be like this from now." Tristan smiled and kissed me on the cheeks. I thought he forgot that we were still at school.

"Guys!"

Our togetherness was interrupted as we heard Brandon's voice. He stood up on the one of canteen tables as if he wanted to announce something.

"What does he want to do?" Summer asked while looking up at him.

"Let's see that." Tristan answered while unwrapping his hands around my waist.