9

Chapter 9 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

All of people eyes fixed at me obnoxiously as I walked into the school. They gazed at me like I was disgusting for them.

Suddenly, there was someone bumped into my shoulder so hard so that I almost fell down onto the floor.

"Trash child." Brandon scoffed.

How did he know? Did Tristan tell him?

"Stay away from her." Summer instantly pulled my wrist. I kept wondering inwardly, how did he know about this?

My eyes caught lots of people around a poster wall but they immediately disappeared as Summer and I came.

"I want to see that poster." I asked to Summer.

"No, Kei. That's not important for you." She said but I kept insisting to see that.

I pulled my hand away from her and headed toward it quickly.

My eyes widened as I saw my big picture with a title of TRASH CHILD and so many cruel words around it. The poster was explained all about me obviously with no missing.

Now I knew, why people fixed their eyes at me obnoxiously.

I instantly ran away from the school. I could hear Summer kept calling me out but I did not care. It did not affect my pace.

I stopped at school's rooftop. There was not anyone here. It was only me. I sat down on the ground, leaning my back against the wall.

I crossed my arms on my knees and buried my face inside it. Crying so hard was the only one that I could do right now.

I was not supposed to trust him. He was similar to them and I was not supposed had a crush on him. He courted me just because he wanted know more about me so he could spread it to lots of people and humiliated me.

I already got his under spell. Fuck! I hate my life! I hate my life! And I hate myself!

In thirty minutes later...

I felt a little of relieved after crying and snapping myself at the rooftop alone. I decided to make my way to my class but suddenly, there were three girls that I knew their name were Maria, Ashley and Martha blocked my way.

"Look at this." Ashley crossed her arms on her chest. "There's a trash child be large inside the school."

"Hey, bitch. Don't you think if you and Tristan are close so you can do anything what you want." Maria scowled.

"Oh maybe..." Martha turned her eyes at her friends alternately. "She has slept with him."

"N-no." I corrected quickly. "I don't ever sleep with him yet."

"Do you think we believe in you, huh?" Martha lifted her chin arrogantly.

"Hell yeah. I'm so sickened with you, bitch." Ashley said. "Why this school accepted a trash child like you?"

"She got a scholarship, Ashley." Maria told her. "Well... I've got a brilliant idea so that she can lose her scholarship."

"What is that?" Ashley and Martha asked curiously.

At this time, I wish there was someone helped me since I'm so scared now. They looked like a three devils who was planning to kill me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked with fear as Ashley and Martha suddenly pulled my arms on my back.