12

Chapter 12 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

I knocked on Keira's orphan front door softly. I was ready for our dinner little family tonight. I had worn a chambray light blue and dark non-distressed jeans matched with a pair of black Converses as usual.

In fourth knock, the door was opened.

I looked her from down to up slowly. There was a girl in a white raddery dress under knees and a black simple flat shoes. She made her brown hair to be a waterfall braid. And also, there was only lip-gloss on her lips but her face was so natural without any makeup.

Damn. She's so beautiful.

"Tristan?" I shook my head to break my reverie. "Are you okay?" She asked with her worried expression.

"Wow." I grinned amusedly. "You're so beautiful, sweetheart."

"Don't be extra." She let out a soft chuckled beautifully. "You blush me."

"And I'm happy." I said. "Come on." I pulled her wrist gently and we walked toward my car with hand by hand.

Keira's POV

My jaw dropped down onto my lap amazedly as the gate door opened automatically

My jaw dropped down onto my lap amazedly as the gate door opened automatically. The mansion is so beautiful and big.

Maybe if in a fairytale, this mansion was called an amazing castle and there were lots of kings, princes, queens and princesses inside it.

"Come on, honey." My thought was distracted by Tristan's voice.

He had opened the door for me as I still gaped with the mansion. I slowly got out of the car and he instantly closed the car door behind me.

He suddenly laced his palms against mine as we walked toward the mansion's main door, it managed to give me a heart attack actually.

"Welcome to Leatham's mansion." There was a young guy who greeted us as he opened the main door. He was probably in 30's.

"You're too much, Caleb." Tristan chuckled. "Where are Selly and Jeremy?"

"They're still in the kitchen." Caleb turned his eyes at me. "So is this your girlfriend?"

When I was about to answer, Tristan instantly interrupted it. "Ya. She's my girlfriend." He smiled at me, making my heart beat faster abruptly.

"Wow. You're such the best for choosing a girl. She's definitely beautiful." Caleb commented. "Please come in, Miss..."

"Keira Bale." I finished, smiling. "But you can call me Keira."

"Nice to meet you, Keira." He smiled back. "Hope you'll enjoy your dinner tonight."

"Don't try to flirt her, dude." Tristan commented, making him earning a quiet laughed. Then, we walked toward the dining room with hand by hand.

My eyes looking around the mansion. It was like a beautiful garden home. From the wallpaper, ceiling, and carpet were fulfilled with flowers designed and architecture. Also, there were big gucci of flowers by each room and door.