30

Chapter 30 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

I kept gazing on my screen phone but she didn't call or text me until right now yet. I knew I've muted her texting and calling but it because... I'm still angry at her. It's so natural, right?

Now, I miss her so much already.

"Argh!" I groaned of angriness while slamming my phone onto the bed. I climbed up onto my bed with my prone body position, burying my face on a pillow while hitting my bed peevishly.

The thoughts of Keira and Presley was replied back in my head and it made me angrier.

"Don't leave me, Kei." I kept screaming her name desperately. "Keira, please don't leave me. I love you so much, Kei. I love you so damn much."

"Tristan?"

"Kei!" I instantly sat up and my happy face faded all of a sudden as I saw... Clover. I clicked my tongue irritatedly and then leaned my back against the headboard.

"May I sit please?" She asked cautiously.

"Whatever what you're going to do, Clo." I answered in my lazy tone.

She sat herself down on the edge bed. "I've cooked a chicken nuggets for you so—"

"I'm not in the mood for eating, Clo." I cut her off in a gentle tone, trying to hold my angriness. "If you wanna eat that, just eat with Nic or Mom and Dad."

"But you're already in here for all day, Tristan." She said anxiously. "You don't even eat yet."

"I told you, I'm not in the mood, Clover." I said in a half peevish tone. "Could you go away from here, please?"

"Is this about Keira?" She asked innocently. I nodded. "What happened?"

"She cheated on behind me." I looked down at my lap. "She lied even to me. She said, she wanted to go to mall with Harry but I accidentally met her in a basement. With my old best friend." I let out a quiet laughed. "Why did I tell you. You don't ever fall in love with someone yet."

"Who says?" I lifted my gaze up to look at her eyes. "I love you, Mom, Dad, and Nic."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes to upward. "That's family, Clover. I mean, someone. A man that you lover him so much than us."

"I love Shane Filan." She said innocently. "Whether is that include or not?"

"No." I said firmly. "You only love him as a fan. I mean, a man that you're willing to die for him."

Her eyes changing to be mellow slowly. "Will there it for me?"

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Will there a man that love me... so much?" She said doubtfully.

"What are you talking about, little sister." My voice sounded in a gentle voice. "Of course there will. His love would be bigger than me, Nic, Mom and Dad."

"Is that include to accept me who I am?" She asked in her glooming expression.

I let out a long sigh. "Don't be so inferiority, Clo. You'll get your man that you want. Maybe his voice isn't as nice as Shane Filan but I'm so sure if his heart must be as soft as Shane Filan's voice."

"And I'm so sure if Keira loves you so much." She smiled. "Same as you, Tristan."

"I hope so."

"I think there's only a misunderstand between you and her."