39

Chapter 39 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

A few years later....

Keira's POV

Tristan and I have lived together in England for over five years I guessed. After we just graduated, he quickly asked me the pop question since he said, he can't wait to have a kids and so do I.

"Kei, don't make your—" Harry words lost as he opened my bedroom door and his eyes caught me.

"Oh – my – God." Harry gaped at me. "You're so breathtaking."

"Thanks, Harry." I smiled.

"Wow! You look so gorgeous, Kei!" Hansen — Harry and Stephenie's four years old son — complimented me excitedly. "You look like a princess or maybe more such like a queen!"

I giggled. "Thank you, Hansen. You success make me blush."

"Oh my goodness! What are you waiting for?!" Stephenie exclaimed while walking toward us, and her eyes opened widely as she caught me. "Kei? Is that real you?"

I nodded slowly and it made her instantly hugged me, exclaiming touchily. "Oh lord! My sweetie daughter has grown up and I don't even realize if I'm getting old already."

"You're too dramatic, Mommy." Harry commented as he had carried Hansen up in his arm.

"Yeah, whatever." Stephenie rolled her eyes, taking Hansen in his arm and said. "Come on, guys."

"Let me walk you to your king, my queen." Harry said in playful tone while offering his arm to me.

"Don't be dramatic, Harry." I let out soft chuckled and we walked toward a black Limo car.

My eyes looked around as we got at a big church in New York. The outside of church had filled with a bunch of flowers and it made this church was more colorful and alive.

"Are you ready?" Harry whispered to me.

"I am." I said. Then, the big wood door was opened slowly.

♪♫ I can show you the world ♪♫