27

Chapter 27 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

"Okay, Tristan. We're going to start from this lesson." She said while opening the math book.

I managed my body on the bed to be a pone position, cocking my head to one side while Keira had sat down on the center bed across me.

"Yeah." I said lazily. My head instantly got dizzy as I listened to her voice was talking about mathematics quickly and fluently.

She did even all of those mathematic problems as easy as pie.

Sometimes, I was so confused. Am I dating a professor or I am too fool cannot do those math problems well and quickly or those math problems are too hard for me? Or too easy for her? Or I'm such a fool guy?

I narrowed my eyes as I just realized if there were four bandages on her fingers. Seriously? Four bandages? What did she do?

"Do you get it?" She asked in final.

"What did you do till your fingers have been fulfilled with lots of bandages?" I looked up to see her eyes.

"O-oh. It's only... Umm.." She stammered like she was looking for a right answer. "I... tried only to cook a new recipe and accidentally my fingers had to touch a knife when I was slicing an onion, garlic, meat and others."

"Oh."

"So, did you get about this lesson?" asked her once more. My God. I thought she had forgotten but unfortunately she had not.

"Umm..." I rubbed my temple. "Can you... explain this for me once more?"

She exhaled long sigh. "Okay."

Keira's POV

While I was explaining about the mathematics problems, Tristan sat up and moved to behind me quickly.

"What are you doing?" I asked quizzically as he started giving me a back-hug, putting his chin over my shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm just more comfortable if I listen to you in this position." He said in his whispered tone. "Go on, honey."

"Okay." I took the books and then resumed explaining once more.

But when I was explaining quietly, I felt gasping when I felt his kissing on my neck all of a sudden.

"Tristan..." I instantly closed my eyes and resting my back against his chest as his hands entering under my t-shirt, caressing my breast softly.

"Yes, baby?"

I tilted my head so that he could be easier to kiss my neck as much as he wanted.

I let out a soft moaned as his hands slowly entering under my skirt, entering his palm to inside my panties and then he began to ravish me.

"Oh... Tristan..." I moaned of pleasure when his finger in circle around on my clit. And, I thought my panties had soaked of wetness.

"You're so wet, sweetheart." He whispered while kissing me on the neck. "Let me taste you, my hottest teacher."

He turned my body around and laid me down on the bed gently while he was on top of me, brushing my lips with full of desire while his hands were busy on my pussy and my breast.

"Don't make me moan so louder." I said huffing.

"Why not, baby?" He licked on my neck and whispered in his sexy voice. "I like hearing your moaning. Don't worry, this room is soundproof, sweetheart."

He quickly took out a protection from inside his bedside table and he whispered back on my ear. "I want you, sweetheart."

"Oh God..." I moaned louder as he started cupping on my breast so hard. "Tristan..."

"I want you, baby." He said while sucked on my neck gently. "Shall we, hm?"

There was nothing that I could do except nodding. I also could not lie to myself if I wanted him so bad too.

He was really unstoppable when he was always beside me and I did not know why I could not say no for him?