38

Chapter 38 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

"You look so handsome

"You look so handsome." Mom commented as I walked through the living room. I turned around and seeing my family in there.

"Do you want to have a dinner with Keira?" Clover asked enthusiastically.

"Bingo." I pointed my forefinger at her playfully. "Well, I just don't want to have a dinner with her but I also want to purpose her."

"Seriously?!" Mom exclaimed excitedly. "Oh my goodness! I'm so glad to hear that."

"It is not too young for you?" Nicolas asked. "I know you're twenty and she's eighteen, but, I don't mean if she would refuse you but you know right, she wants to be a pharmacist?"

"I think it's no big deal if she takes college while to be my fiancé." I shrugged. "I won't forbid her to be a pharmacist as I know it's her dream."

Nicolas twisted his lips then he turned his eyes to Mom who sat down opposite him. "Are you ready to be a grandma already, Mom?"

"I have to be ready." Mom answered weakly. "Sooner or later, I'll be a grandmother so why not?" She shrugged.

"And I'll be a grandfather." Dad added, he kissed Mom's temple then turned his eyes at me. "Do you want to hold your wedding in a garden?"

"Nope." I said, "As I don't want to married in a forest."

"Jeez! That's not forest, Tristan!" Dad exclaimed shockingly. "That is a garden," he covered his eyes. "Thank God, I'm not faint just because of hearing his sentence."

Clover giggled slightly. "He had already cut down his tree which you said there were lots of caterpillar, Tristan."

"I did that because I want to save my family though there wasn't a caterpillar at all in my tree." Dad commented in desperate tone.

"Just admit it, Dad." I chuckled, making him rolled his eyes.

*