35

Chapter 35 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

I bit my tongue so I didn't sleep. At this time, I was at the dining table for having breakfast with my family.

It been almost one week that I had studied hard. Tonight is the day. There was an important test for me and I had to do my best so I could pass the test.

"AAAAA!" Mom suddenly screamed of disbelief while gazing her phone screen.

I just closed my eyes but her screamed making me opened back my eyes widely.

"Jeez, Mom!" I exclaimed peevishly to her who was sitting down across me. "Can you please not screaming out like that?"

She smiled awkwardly. "Sorry."

"What's going on, Mom?" Clover asked who sat down next to her curiously.

"Are you pregnant again?" I asked to the point.

"Of course not." Mom answered in duh tone. "I don't wanna have another kids anymore. You three are enough."

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Nic!" Mom's eyes turned at Nicolas who sat down next to me. Nicolas only shrugged because his mouth was still filled with foods. "Your friend follows me on Instagram!"

"My friend?" Nicolas furrowed his eyebrows confusedly after he taking a big sip on his water.

"Yes! Your friend who came to here yesterday." Mom answered in eager tone. "That you told me if he's Chris Evans' cousin."

"Who is he?" Dad asked abruptly.

"His name is Ryan Evans, Dad." Clover tilted her head to see Dad. "He's Nic's friend in Harvard and he's handsome. He even gave me a gorgeous rose flower."

"He gave you a flower?" Nicolas asked shockingly. Clover nodded slowly as her answer. What an innocent girl.

"So the flower that you always smelled it, is from him?" Dad asked disbelief. Clover nodded slowly as her answer.

"Oh my God, it's terrible." Dad covered his eyes with his palms a moment. "I even always gave you bunch of flowers but you never smelled it."

"Oh my God!" Mom screamed of shocking for twice. "He messaged me on Instagram. He said, thanks for following me back."

"Milf." I mumbled in lower voice.

"Hey!" Mom yelled to me. "He's not a milf! His age is same as me."

I turned my head to Dad. "Be careful, Dad. Your little girl can be taken away by the Captain America."

Dad's face instantly changed to be fear. He turned his eyes at Nicolas. "Nic. Please don't ever take your friend to here anymore."

"I agree with you." Nicolas answered quickly.

"Gosh!" Mom rolled her eyes. "I'm only a big fan of his cousin. Not more."

"I don't like it though." Dad said without staring at her.

"Daddy kink is jealous, buddy." I whispered in Nicolas' ears.

"Tristan..." Mom's voice sounded warning tone, making me handed up in surrender and smiled innocently.

Mom turned her eyes at Dad sharply. "There's something that I wanna talk to you." Then, she got up, making a sound of chair.

"Excuse me, kids." Dad smiled thinly at us then got up and left.

I turned my head to Nicolas and said. "Daddy kink is a whipped man as well, buddy."