25

Chapter 25 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

In three more days was our six months of relationship anniversary. I've had a plan for giving him a handmade of sweater and I knew who was the right person to taught me how to made the good sweater.

I knocked on the simple home's front door softly and no needed a long time, there was a long wavy blonde woman's hair and probably in her 40's opened the door.

"Keira!" Her eyes grew up bigger of excitement and she instantly hugged me tightly. I let out a soft chuckled and hugged back her. "I miss you so much, Kei."

"I miss you too, Perrie."

"Wait. Why do you come to here alone?" She asked while pulling herself away. "Why Presley doesn't pick you up?"

"Oh, come on, Perrie. The distance of between your home and my orphan are so close." I answered with smiling. "I don't need a car to come to here."

"You're always being like this. So please, come in."

"Thank you, Perrie." I said politely and walked into the home.

"Okay, you can wait here and I'm going to call Presley first

"Okay, you can wait here and I'm going to call Presley first." Perrie said as I sat down on the couch.

"Wait!" I suddenly hold her, making her stopped and turning around. "Honestly, my arrival to be here is... I wanna meet you."

"Me?" She pointed at herself on her chest. "I mean... what's going on?"

"I... want to teach embroidery from you, Perrie. Don't you mind to teach me, do you?"

"Of course not, Kei." She said in her cheerful tone as usual. "Okey, I'll take some stuffs first so wait me in a minute."

In ten minutes later...

"I'm so sure if Presley would be amazed with your handmade." Perrie said as she started taking the stuff out from a bag.

Her words making me reflective for a moment. I forgot to say to her if my handmade sweater wasn't for her son.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head for distracting my thoughts, looking at her eyes and smiled thinly.

"I'm... okay, Perrie. I just..." I sighed. "I'm sorry that honestly, this handmade sweater is not for him."

Her happy face faded slowly and I knew it was not a good thing. I explained to her in my good and soft tone so that she did not angry with me.

"So, who's the lucky guy, hm?" She asked curiousity in her playful tone. "Till my handsome son cannot get your attention."

I let out a giggled softly. "His name is Tristan." I could feel there was a small smile crossed on my lips as I explained all about him. I missed him suddenly.

"Wait. Is he... Tristan Leatham? Presley's best friend?" She asked suddenly and I nodded.

"Oh my God." She shrieked in surprise. "How I miss him! He doesn't come to here since Presley is homeschooled now."

"Do you know about him?"

"I just know about him a little and err... I think he doesn't know about my new home in here yet." She said, smiling at me. "I'm so glad to see you happy, Kei."

"You... are not angry?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course not, Kei." She ran her arm around my shoulder, putting my head on her chest. "I already assume you as my own daughter since Presley found you were crying under a tree."

"Thanks, Perrie. I already assume you to be my own mother as well."

She released her embraced and then took her stuff again. "Okay. So let's start to make your sweater."

She smiled sincerely and so did I.

Though I don't have a such real family, I've got lots of people that assume me like their own family.

"Ow!" I gasped as the needle stabbed my forefinger suddenly, immediately I sucked my forefinger for drying the blood.

"Wait, I'll take a first aid kit." Perrie said frantically.

"No. It's okay, Perrie. It's only a natural pain." I said.

"Nah. I'll be right back." And she immediately darted out of the living room.

As soon as she came back and treated my forefinger with a bandage, we resumed embroidering our each other sweater.

I paid full of my attention to her as she was explaining and slowly I started back to embroider which was like she taught me even though my another finger had to stab a needle for entire time and now there were four bandages on my finger.

"Wow. There's a beautiful guest in here." Presley walked into the living room as we were done, sitting down next to me. "What did you just make?"

"I just made a sweater." I answered, turning my head to him. "What do you think?" I showed him the sweater which I just made.

"If you made this for me, I'm going straight to grab it and kiss you." He answered playfully, making me chuckled.

"Hey, she's your best friend's girlfriend." Perrie said in her warned tone.

"My old best friend." He corrected in his stern voice, making her rolled her eyes to upward.