1

Chapter 1 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

At this time, I was at Rocky Bar and Lounge with Brandon Upton, my cousin. I was used to come here with him just for drinking a bottle of beer or might be to watch a strip dance.

Though my age was twenty years old already, I was still in high school since I had failed from school for three times.

Brandon and I were not high schoolmates. We were not school at the same place as I hated to be school at a public school.

And also, he was still eighteen years old. Still younger than me.

"Man, look at that girl." Brandon leaned his body forward slightly to me so I could hear his voice. He was sitting down across me.

I followed his gaze curiously and my eyes caught a girl in her long waved blonde hair. She had a thin body and her face was bunch of make up. She was sitting down on a stool chair alone.

"Is she your new hoe?" I asked.

"Of course not." He chuckled. "She's Presley's new girlfriend. Your old best buddy."

"Presley Hartmann?" I turned my eyes to look at him again. "The boy who's his girl I've ever kissed with?"

"Exactly, dude." He flicked his finger. "You know what? She's a popular girl at Rayston High School."

"I'm not interested with her though." I took a big sip on my beer. "That kind of girl is too much talk of shit and too much ask something. I mean, materialistic."

"Yeah, I know you already bang with lots of such girls and I know you just showed off to me, whatever."

"Shut up." I let out a little chuckled. "Does she look attractive in your dark brown eyes? Or even... she's success tempting your balls, huh?"

"Hell no, cousin. I just want to give you a dare."

"What is that?" I leaned my back against the couch.

"I want you to fuck her."

I let out a crispy laugh. "Man, I've told you. I don't like that kind of girl. I mean, she's not my type. I'm so bored to bang or deal with that kind of girl."

"I bet you can never fuck her." He teased casually, leaning his back against the couch.

"How much money do you have?"

"Five hundred dollars." He put his money down on the table as if he really challenged me. "Take it or leave it."

I glanced at my Swatch wristwatch then got up from the couch. "Three hours then I'll be back."

"Just take your time, cousin."

Then, I approached to her calmly, sitting down on the stool chair right next to her.

"The bill is fifteen dollars, girl." A bartender gave her a bill note.

I casually took my money out from my wallet and then gave it to the bartender, making her glanced at me surprisingly.

"Your money is too much, rich boy."

"Just take it." I said and then he left.

"Thank you — hey, are you one of Jake Leatham's sons?"

I turned my head to her. "So, my father is more famous than me, huh?"

She giggled. "Not really but I think so."