14

Chapter 14 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

I still could not forget about yesterday yet. He was the first person ever in my life that did about it. I was also confused with myself, why did I allow him to do that? He was not even my boyfriend.

My thought was distracted as I heard Summer's coughed. She was leaning her back against the locker aside me.

"I think there's someone who's happy right now." Her tone was playful, making me chuckled.

"So you're not happy if I'm happy?" I asked while taking the books out from inside my locker.

"Of course I am, Kei. I'm so happy." She explained. "But I want you to share your happiness to me as well. Have you dated him?"

"Who is your mean?" I asked confusedly.

"Oh my God." She rolled her eyes to upward. "Of course Tristan. Who's else? Your Dori?"

I let out a soft chuckled, locking my locker. "I don't know, Sam. This is my first time for being so happy."

She was silent a while as if she was thinking. Her eyes widened in surprise suddenly. "Oh shit. Don't tell me if you and him..."

"No. I didn't bang with him yet." I explained clearly while walking side by side. "We only... kissed."

"Really??" She asked excitedly. "So he's your first??" I shrugged. "I'm so happy with you, Kei." She shrieked of happiness, hugging me from the side cheerfully.

"Don't be too much." I chuckled.

"Are you done?" I stopped my stride as I heard his voice right in front of me. I looked up to see him, nodding. "Sorry, Sam. I need my girl right now."

"Ya it's okay. I also don't want to be your third wheeling." She responded playfully.

Tristan instantly pulled my wrist and I threw my glanced through my left shoulder for waving goodbye to Summer.

"We're here." Tristan said as he dropped me off at my orphan. When I wanted to answer, he immediately moved closer to me and kissed my lips wildly.

I could do nothing besides kissed him back though I was still learning to kiss him well. I ran my hair to back of his head, letting my deep of moaning out inside our lips.

"I miss you, sweetheart." He trailed down his tongue from my jaw and neck while unbuttoning my shirt quickly.

"Tristan..." I closed my eyes to enjoy this delicious sensation as he started kissing my breasts. He pulled my breasts out of my bra and sucked my nipples so hard. "Oh..."

He switched to kiss back my lips lustily. I touched side of his face to enjoy his kissing. His kissing never changed to me. He would never kiss me so slowly though I had asked about it.

"Why are you so lust with me?" I broke our kissing, felt so overwhelming by his kissing. "You're too quick, Tristan."

He chuckled, moving away from me. "My Mom told me when my Dad was horn with her, he did it quickly and full of desire and passionate. And then tomorrow, she was pregnant of me."

No wonder if his Dad was so horn with his Mom because his Mom is so sexy. I even thought if her was a sexy model firstly.

"Hey, I'm gonna take you to a good place tonight." Tristan announced eagerly.

I just wanted to reply but he instantly cut me off. I thought he had known that I would say no.

"I'll pick you up at seven." He continued. "Just dress up a simple outfit."