Chapter 2

I updated again!

_>_>

.un-edited.

Louis woke up to a few click sounds before he felt two arms wrap around him, he openeed his eyes gently and let out a sneeze. Harry smirked. "This is what happens whenever you sleep on the floor." Harry said as he placed Lou on his chest. Lou placed his arms on Harry's chest and shook his head, pushing away.

"Don't touch me you fucking pervert. I'm not sick." Louis snapped, rolling away. Harry sighed and brought him to his chest again and Lou huffed, refusing to give up and e pushes himself really hard of Harry's chest causing himself (Louis) to fall of the bed and he let out a scream. (A not so manly one) Harry teaches out and grabbed his body, bringing him back to his chest.

"Oh you poor thing... You're shaking." Harry gently placed a strand of hair behind Lou's ear and kisses his nose, making sure to lick it. Louis growled (like a kitty cat!) and wiped his nose. Harry continued speaking. "Sweetie..." He pouts. "That's magic spit."

"Shut the hell up, you fucking git. I don't even understand how terrible you can be. I hate you." Lou pushed him away and stood up, wobbling slightly and starts walking to the door. 'God my legs are so heavy... What's going on? I can't be sick...' Louis whimpers and just sat on the floor, dizziness taking over him.

"Are you just going to rebel against me right there then?" Harry raised his eyebrows amused.

Standing up and picked Lou up by the armpits, he laid him on the bed and covered him in a soft but thin blanket. He picked Lou up again and carried him downstairs, laying on the couch.

Louis closed his eyes as harry laid him on Harry's chest.

"What, you aren't going to fight this time?" Harry said, looking down at Lou.

"Shut the hell I'm in pain... Gotta headache." Lou tried to sit up but Harry pushed him down again. "Shh... Sweets. You need to rest and you're quite worn from last night-"

"How could you mention last night! You're a fucking douche who doesn't have a fucking heart!!" Lou's eyes fill with tears and he hits Harry's chest, which weren't very hard to be honest. Hasty grabbed both of his hands in his ones and gently raised them over his head so his arms are wrapped around his neck.

Lou was bawling now, eyes closed as his shoulders shook and shook with every sob. Harry frowned and held him close. Lou just cried harder and tried pulling away. "Let go! Let g-go!!" Lou screamed sadly. Zayn walked in and looked at Harry. Harry gave sharp nod and looked at Lou sadly. Lou felt a sharp ting in his arm and his eyes widened, he turned his head to Zayn and noticed the syringe on his hand and he looks back at Harry. Harry bring Lou's body so they're chest to stomach (Lou's stomach on Harry's chest.) harry wraps his arm around Lou's stomach, hand on his flat back, he rubbed his spine up and down.

"One day, I will tell you. I will tell you why I did what I did. You will understand. I will tell you and you'll change your mind... But I'm going to get you to trust me first." Harry whispered Into Lou's ear and kissed his temple. "The drug that you were given will not force you to sleep, but it will keep you quiet and calm. It's alright. Just... Relax. It should help you feel better."

Harry stretched his legs out and lays Lou so his middle back was to his chest, making his head lay on Harry's shoulder, head lolled backwards. Zayn grabbed the blanket that fell to the floor during Lou's outburst and gently covered Lou with it. Lou's gaze turned to him, head having trouble moving. He stares straight at Harry and he slips I to a sleep that keeps them both happy.

Quiet Lou.

*

"Wake up sweetie..." Lou heard a whisper. Lou groans and shakes his head, turning around to cuddle into this strangely warm pillow. Harry chuckled and Lou's eyes widened, pushing off quickly.

Harry pushed him back down, kissing Lou's temple and Lou looked around tiredly. "H-Harry..."

"Yes?"

"Y-you said... That you'll tell me when I trust you right...?"

"Yes."

"Can we start... Now?"

*_^_

YESS IT IS VERY SHORT MY APOLOGIES I WANT 15 likes for the next one. I don't know maybe I'll UPDATE TONIGHT.

15 likes.