Chalter 6

HELLLLOOOOOO I can't sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-
)(SHORT ON PURPOSE READ NOTE))

Yeah, Liam knew.

"H-how...?"

"Papa!!" He hears, looking and seeing Niall up. Zayn walking behind him. Zayn gave a peck to Liam's lips and they nuzzle noses and smile, Liam looked at Lou and Lou's breath started to get heavy. He falls backwards as his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Harry was like an expert, catching Lou before he hit the ground. Harry landed a soft kiss onto Lou's forehead, sighing softly as he picks him up and placing him on the couch. Harry puts Lou's feet in his lap and takes his socks off carefully.

He grabbed a soft baby lotion and rubbed Lou's feet gently. "I'm going to make princess' have the most soft baby feet." Harry smiles and rubs Lou's tiny feet. "His hands trailed up Lou's legs, up his thighs to his stomach and harry lifts the tank top, giving a kiss to Lou's flat yet, kind of pudgy tummy. Lou whimpers and he goes back to rest. And I kid you not. He slept almost a FULL twenty-three hours.

Lou's eyes slowly opened at about the time of seven thirty. It being dark again. But when Lou looked down he saw his feet being rubbed. He hums happy and stretches his toes before curling them a little.

Harry gives a chuckle, giving a kiss to Lou's big toe and the pulling him into his lap. "Poor darling... You got anxiety and had to take a break didn't you. Alot happened these past hours..." Harry whispers, patting Lou's back and Lou sighs and nods.

At that moment Liam runs over to Lou and gives him a hug before pulling Lou into his (Liam) own lap. Liam sighs and looks at Louis.

"I never lied to you.. I was your real best friend. I promise. But... I met Zayn and.. Harry. Harry told me the story and me and Zayn got together on a date. An I got drunk and... Well I got pregnant. When I started showing I went on my 'business trip' which what's me with Zayn and... We made Niall. And now we're married." Liam smiles and kisses zayns nose. Louis just nods.

"And you knew I would get..."

"Yeah... But it really was for a good reason. It really was Lou..." Liam said, handing him back to Harry.

"I'm not a fucking baby! Stop passing me around." Lou replied, upset his best friend did all those things without Lou. Harry landed another smack onto Lou's thigh, he gave a small kiss to Lou's cheek and does it one more time.

"You're my baby..." Harry smirked, patting Lou's back then cuddling into his neck, giving a kiss and then he laid Lou right back onto the couch and grabs some soup for Lou then walked up to him and held the spoon to his mouth, Lou rolls his eyes yet takes a bite..

How was it?

Ha- it was great.

-.-.

It's only short because its almost 2:00 A:M where I am I and I'm sleepy.

FORTY comments

EIGHTY votes