Chapter 11

Jokes.

-.-.-.-.-.

"Wake up bitch." A voice sounded in his ear. Louis whines and pushes the person away, earning a smack on his thigh. Louis' eyes shot open, to see a man. The man looked alot like Harry in a lot of ways. But he wasn't.

"Looks like you woke up for your exam." The man said, forcing Lou to stand. "You are going to look so pretty." He whispers in Lou's ear. Louis let out a whimper, trying to pull away. The man forced louis up and into a chair that props his feet up.

The unknown man who has yet to be identified forced down Lou's legs, grabbing a bowl of a little to hot wax. He pours the contents on Lou's legs. Louis lets out a scream, the screaming not stopping as the man rips the wax off. He runs his hands up Lou's legs, even running over the burns without a care.

"Your leg is so smooth... I wasn't expecting Harry to keep you this hairy. He must've not cared about his sub..." The man whispered, grabbing Lou's thighs and smacking each one harder. He started to work on body hair, as he was finished their were burns randomly on Lou's body.

The man has a few women work on Lou, covering him in lipsticks and eyeliners. Makeup making him look beautiful. But this is still not okay. As soon as the women had finished the man bent down in a chest, grabbing a certain vibrator. One that will stay inside of Lou for an amount of time, the only way to get it out will be to hurt Lou and force it out. He grabs the toy and shoves it inside of Lou, watching as he takes it.

"Now... You know what men who have the ability to he pregnant have a second hole, in-between your length and your arse hole. Well you should know, that hole has the a ability to squirt like a girl of hit right. and... its about seven times more sensitive."The man smirked, turning the toy around so a second part that's attached to it slides into the new hole. The man set a time onto the vibrator for THREE. FUCKING. DAYS.

Lou lets out a whimper, he doesn't like this. He doesn't like this. But god, his body does. He actually feels the sensitivity hitting, hard. He lets out a scream, he doesn't want to moan. He doesn't know this man and he wants Harry.

"Harry! Harry! Harry please help me! Ha- mhph." He whimpers as the man shoves a gag into his mouth. Louis lets out a whimper and the man grabs Louis' thin arm, both were covered in random burns so it hurts like shit.

Throwing him onto a bed the man looks through some drawers, looking and finding a pair of black laced panties. He forces them onto Lou's legs and over the vibrator. Lou whimpers as he feels a wetness in his pants, probably from ejaculating from the sensitive cave of doom.

The man smiles and removes the gag from the mouth of Harry's little princess, grabbing a mask he slips it onto Lou's mouth and nose. The poor little submissive whimpers as he feels a fog fill his mind. The poor little teen's eyes shut, feeling as if they're rocks and bricks.

The boy just gave in, hoping he'd actually be able to wake up to Harry's face.

*

He was wrong, he woke up like in his dream a week ago. But this time it wasn't just men in the crowd this time. Women and men both were watching him, all wearing masks like they were going to a masquerade. Some whispering, some not.

The man who is still un-named was wearing a mask as well, he smirked and pulled up a rope. Lou's eyes widened as he felt himself be pulled up by his hands. He was forced to stand, well tipple. He was on his tip-toes as the rope is tied tightly on a pole. The man smirks and pulls off the underwear from Lou's legs, the only thing keeping the fluids in from the 'extra hole' from coming out.

Louis whimpered as he felt the fluid running down his bare legs.

"Well... The pretty bitch has seen to awaken." The man said to the crowd. "The pretty little thin seems to be a little wet. His flaw is just the ability to get pregnant, he has half of a vagina. Weighs only 126 pounds and is already used." The man spreads Lou's legs, showing the crowd as the vibrator makes Louis leak more slimy clear liquid onto the polished wooden floor.