Chapter 4

I UPDATED FOR YOU!'

-.-.-.-.

Lou stared shocked at the... Woman? No. He's still a boy. But he stared at the face inside the mirror and gaped. He touched his face gently and looked at his eyes. It was a purple smokey eye effect and dark red lipstick that taste like... Bubble gum? Yeah, bubble gum. He stared at is and Harry smiles at him, giving him a peck on the lips were Lou glared but kept looking at the mirror, Harry took more photos and smiles at them.

"You're so pretty..." Harry said, kissing his temple. Harry took some remover and wiped it all off, having Lou lay back down. "It's late. It's about eleven O'clock. You're tired... Lets go to bed." Harry said, having Lou follow him to bed. Harry had him lie down and covered him up, laying down in bed with him and they fell asleep.

*

About a few hours hours later, It was now 3:13 A.m. To be honest, little patters of feet go down the dark stairs and the door opens with a small creak. Surprise surprise. It's Niall. Niall looks up at the bed to see Louis and Harry sleeping. Niall to Lou's side and pokes Lou gently. He does it a few more times. And Lou turns over. "Mumma Lou..?"

"Hmm? Sweets, what's wrong darling?" Louis asked sitting up on an elbow.

"I-I had a bad dream and-and I didn't want to wake daddy up because sometimes he gets grumpy when you wake him up. Can-can I sleep with you and uncle Hazzy tonight. Please?" Niall asked, whimpering and shuffling his feet.

"Yes sure sweetie." Louis said, moving closer to the middle and lifting the blanket up. Niall climbed in with his cute footsie pajamas and snuggles into Lou's chest. Lou carefully wraps his arms around Niall, playing with Niall's obviously died blonde hair.

They both fell asleep. Harry woke up that morning to Niall actually spooning Lou. I guess Niall wanted a cuddle and Lou turned away from him when he got too hot. Harry knows how much Ni likes to cuddle. Niall likes to be the cuddler more then the cuddley.

Whenever Harry would fall asleep when he's watching Niall, he would wake up the next morning to find Niall's arms wrapped around his torso. Niall will be the perfect daddy when he grows up.

Lou rolled onto his face, tucking his face into his arms as he snores softly. Harry smiles and picks Lou up, sniffing his neck. Sadly the scent of the peppermint and pomegranate had worn off.

Harry laid him back down and smiles, grabbing the jar of lotion and opening it. The sound of he pop from the jar woke Lou up, his eyes barely opening as he looks around. He lets out a whine and rubs his eyes, Harry takes Lou's garter socks off and starts with the same routine. He rubs it onto his thighs and then his legs. He next rubs it onto his feet then his stomach and chest, making sure to blow gently. Then he grabs the ointment and rubs it onto his face and Lou sneezes as the scent tingles his nose.

Harry kisses his nose and blows on his face to dry it. Lou glances at him, obviously exhausted. Harry gave a kiss to his cheek and picks him up, laying him back next to Niall and Zayn walks in a little panicked. He saw Niall and his face relaxed and he gave Niall a kiss on his cheek and picked him up, carrying him to a sleeping bin that also counts as a play bin. He slowly placed Niall in it and put a pillow in there. Walking back out after checking on him.

Louis of course fell right back to sleep, more comfy that he's bare foot. Sadly for Lou Harry notices and puts him in some white and grey striped knee highs. Lou lets out a huff and goes back to snoring.

He wakes back up to a VERY hyper Niall jumping on his bed. Louis woke up and brought Niall into his arms, giving a kiss to his cheek and smiling at him.