Chapter 13

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Louis woke up to little licks on his nose, he let out a whine and shook his head. "P-Percy... L-Lou isn't feeling well..." Louis whimpers, he hear a sad sigh and felt the bed dip a little. A hand was on his face, feeling his cheek. Harry let out a soft chuckle and gently pushed the fringe out of Lou's forehead.

"D-daddy...." Louis whimpered, reaching for Harry so he can be held. Harry let out a sad chuckle, picking Lou up softly. Louis whimpered and sniffled, holding onto Harry tightly. Percy gently crawled into Louis' lap.

Harry rocked him back and forth, kissing his temple and chuckling a little when Lou would hold his shirt tighter. Harry ran his hand down Lou's legs and frowned a little. "These are getting little hairs darling... Would you like to wax?" Harry asked kindly, rubbing Lou's shoulders.

Louis shook his head quickly, a little too quick. "Y-you aren't shaving or waxing me!" He whines, the dizzyness drives him nuts as he ran to the bathroom. Louis whimpers as he vomited into the clean bowl that is a toilet. Harry walked over and sat beside him, rubbing his forhead to try and sooth the dizzy. Louis stood up and walked to the bed, laying back down.

"No. I need to brush your teeth." Harry said.

"You are NOT brushing my teeth!" Louis huffs. Harry just smiled and said:

"I'm gonna brush your teeth, then ima kiss you! Then I'm gonna brush your hair, then ima kiss you! Then I'm gonna shave or wax your legs, then I'm gonna give you these cute things like kisses! Then ima cuddle you, thene ima kiss you! Then ima hold you, then ima kiss you. Then I'm gonna give you your nap, kiss you! Hold you some more, feed you! Then..." Harry paused, his thumb stroking Lou's little cheekbone. "I'm going to just let you lie there... Just sit in my lap and watch just a small amount of TV and then I'm going to hold you closer and lie you down. Whisper in your ear how I love you and how you make me so happy no matter what you do.... Hm? Sounds okay?" Harry said, chuckling when Louis half opened eyes flicker up. He smiled tiredly and nods.

"Yes daddy..." Louis lays his head in Harry chest, holding tighter when he stood. Harry walked through the hall to the bathroom, gently setting Lou with his head on the mirror. Harry grabs the light pink toothbrush, taking his fingers to open Lou's mouth. He started to clean his teeth gently, making sure not to disturb gums or his tongue.

"And now your breath smells like watermelon!" Harry smiled, landing a small kiss to Lou's cute little lips. He rocked Louis gently, wanting him to e a little tired for what Harry was going to do next.

As Harry lied Lou onto the bed. Holding a towel up he smiles at Lou. "Prop your bum up darling." Harry smiled. Louis' eyes widened and he shook his head.

"N-no! Y-you're not shaving me!?" Louis sputtered, asking not only Harry but himself too. Louis covered his body and Harry shook his head.

"Please..." Harry asked.

"B-but... Fine." Louis whines, propping his little arse up so Harry can slip a towel under his body. Louis laid himself bak down into the comfy pink towel. Harry hummed and ran his hands up and down Lou's legs.

"Hmm... Your legs aren't too hairy, I think I have the right kind of cream for that." Harry whispered, walking into the bathroom. He walked out with a pink bottle that looked as if it held some sort of soap. Louis frowned and looked up at Harry, watching as Harry left yet again.

Harry walked back in with a few objects. A cup full if water, a small brush (meant for shaving), and a raiser. Louis looked at Harry nervously, Harry just smiled at him and started to pull Lou's pantie/shorts off carefully. Louis whined and let out a sneeze, a small squeak at the very end.

Harry chuckled and grabbed the soap-like-bottle and squirted a good amount in his hand and gently rubbed in into Lou's legs. Louis watched as the gel-like-substance turned into a nice foam that spread onto Lou's legs. Harry read the label and smiled at Louis.

Harry then gently took the raiser, started at the very tip of Lou's thigh and started his way down. It left a long line of clean shaven leg all the way down. Louis giggled and watched as Harry shaved his legs.

As soon as Harry finished de-foresting Lou's legs, he gave a kiss to Lou's lips. Louis whimpered and shook his head as a headache popped up. Harry smiled softly. Knowing that when he was Marcel, Louis would shake his head to rid of headaches.

Harry smiles and gave a kiss to his neck gently. Harry places Lou inbetween his legs and grabbed a hairbrush, gently starting to brush the knots out of Lou's hair.

"Hmm... I wonder why you've gotten sick so much? Is it the food you're eating? You are eating richer food but that doesn't give you fevers... Sweetie I know this will be embarrassing... But have you had serious bathroom problems right here?" Harry asked, poking Lou's bum softy. Louis blushed and nodded his head, Harry sighed and just held him tightly.

"What's wrong baby girl? I don't even understand how you could feel so icky all the time... I just want you to feel better so we can do fun things! I want you to be happy." Harry pouted. Louis giggled and wiggled, letting Harry give many kisses to his face.

Harry did as he promised he'd do, letting Louis lie in his lap, Harry just smiled and talked with Lou.

"Hmm... Darling. I love you, you were being so good! I need you to be good like this forever. You're such a good boy aren't you?" Harry smiled and cringed when Percy walked onto Lou's lap. Louis pet the pup gently.

"Why do you not like Percy?" Louis asked.

"It's not like a don't like him. I'm just a... Cat person." Harry murmured into Lou's Hair. Louis let out a little giggle ad Percy licked Harry's nose, Harry shuddering.

"Well he likes you!" Louis giggled, stopping abruptly to sneeze. With another tiny squeak. Harry chuckled and grabbed a tissue, wiping Lou's nose carefully so it doesn't get irritated. Percy looked at Louis, snuggling his head into Lou's neck before the puppy licked his shoulder. Louis let out a giggle before he whimpered.

"I-it's getting hot..." Louis whimpered, tugging on the oversized jumper. Harry frowned and took the jumper off, leaving Lou in his panties. Lou let out a small cry, holding onto his chest gently.

"Zayn! Call a doctor, it's Lou!" Harry shouted, hearing a bunch of rustling. Harry rubbed on Lou's chest, giving him a kiss on his small little nose and his larger hands rubbing his chest. Louis calmed down but whimpered more.

After a few minutes a female doctor in a white coat and a soft pillow walked in and smiled softly.

"I know exactly the problem. Lou, babe? Can you please, please, please lay on your stomach?" The doctor smiled, Louis looked up at the doctor and frowned. He's seen this woman before.

Why is her hair blue?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

IF YOU GUESS WHO IT IS YOU GET A DEDICATION. FIRST PERSON TO GET RIGHT WINS!!

Comments? A LOT

VOTEs. A FRICKEN LOT.