Chapter 1

WARNING: RAPE.
In just thisnchapter.

Like seriously stop commenting on it.

'Oh ma gahd not rahpe1!'

Yes. Rape.

You can skip the scene ifnyou want.

But. In a later chapter he is molested and shit.

No. I am not saying molestation is worth shit. I'm saying other bad things.

I have been hurt sexually myself. And If I thought it was too much I wouldn't have done it.

Plus this is like... my first book so it sucks.

There is rape and like onenthing about drugs.

But really i dunno..

I dunno.

I dunni guys. I just... Idunno!

(Update)

This chapter is exactly like viewfinder. I did not take credit for it.

The rest of the book, however. MY IDEA.

You might see something from an anime you watch. But I am not taking credit for that. The idea of the BOOK was mine.

Loveprize and veiwfinder (you know what I mean.) was just a helpful idea.

Stop writing about me being a copy writer or a copy cat.

Back. The. Full. Off.

This story is three years old, it sucks, I'm remaking it with my ideas.

>_>_>_

"Son if a bitch Geoff... Making me fucking follow a guy who walks for an hour and a half in the fucking rain, making my new TOMS fucking wet and my brown jeans dirty, fucking hate him." Lou mumbled, camera around his neck once again. Lou followed Harry to a coffee shop, hiding behind some trashcans.

Lou gagged as he looked in, the bottom of the teach covered I'm diapers and rats.

"E-ew.. G-gross.." He moved away but kept his eyes locked on harry, taking a few photos. He didn't bother to check them, he figured they'd be fine and he continued following Harry for the day.

He waited in the shadows, watching as Harry went to the bank. Lou snapped more photos, only checking one and curses as he starts walking and trips, finding hands wrapped around his body. He looked down seeing dark tan around his waist and looked up.

"W-who are you?" Lou asked, shocked.

"I'm Zayn, Mr. Styles butler, friend, college. Whatever you shall call it. He told me to catch you, so that is what I did." Zayn said, the look on his face staying straight but amused.

"Well get your hands fucking off me!" Lou shouted, pushing him off. He landed backwards into something hard but soft and looked up.

"Y-You're..." Lou pointed.

"Harry Styles. And you are?" He asked, an amused look on his face as his eyebrow raises. Lou's face turned to wit.

"Don't pretend that you don't know! You told your butler to catch me you perverted freak!"

"I like the term... Creep." He replies smirking.

"Oh I don't give a fuck!" Lou shouted as he pushed him away.