Chapter 15. (Last chapter there is a sequil)

Like, three more chapters. And a sequel and then another book after that and another book after that. All the other books SHOULD be longer. I'm only doing this one so the others are understandable.

Btw. This is not a REAL Bdsm. The others will just have innocent Lou. And Harry when e feels in a punishing mood.

So chill.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
(WARNING. This is so fucking short)

Louis walked down the sidewalk. Well, ran.

"No! Don't touch me!" He screamed, running into a corner. Well shit, he was trapped.

"Well... Lou. You disobeyed and you didn't come when I asked. An now I get pay back." The curly haired, green eyed man smirked, holding the object towards Lou.

"You'll regret it Harry... You love me!!" Louis screamed, hearing the click as Harry cocked the gun. He pointed it at Lou and smirked even wider.

"You're time has come Lou... It's over." Harry pulled the trigger and Louis let out a scream.

*

"Now I'm fucking soaked you bastard!" Louis huffed, crossing his arms.

"You're the one who wanted to go out and play. All we had were water guns!" Harry chuckled, kissing Lou's temple.

"It's a little weird how its warm in the winter..."

"Yeah... Hmm." Harry chuckles.

"By the way. I'm pregnant you bastard."

-.-.-.
(Short for a reason. Next books will be longer. /25 to forty chapters/

PERSON WHO CREATES THE BOOK COVER FOR NEXT ONE GETS FOUR DEDICATIONS.

Better fucking make my book cover. Or no new book for a bit.