CHARACTER ASK UP!

Okay guys! I don't know if you still have more questions but put them in he comments. THE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ALL CORRECT OF WHAT YOU SAID.

I can't put your name in it. But you are thanked and I will send you each a lovely comment!

-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry. Are you going to Marry Louis?
Harry: actually, I'm not thinking of doing it anytime soon. For certain... Reasons.

-

Zayn and Liam. What do you think of Harry?
Zayn: I think he's great! Considering thy he's been my best friend forever.

-

Niall. Hey love, who do you like more in the house?
Niall: You called me love! Aww that's sweeties! I love Daddy and Papa!!

-

Louis. If Marcel and Harry were two different people, who would you choose?
Louis: Marcel. *huffs and blows hair out of my face, yelping when Harry sends a smack to my thigh*
Harry: don't be rude.

-

Harry. How would you act if Louis started to become dominant instead of submissive.
Harry: one, he won't. But to answer your question I won't be shocked if he tried.

-

Liam and Zayn. Are you aloud to punish Louis?
Liam and Zayn (together): HELL YES.
Zayn: that cute little bum.
Liam: that pretty little face.

-

Louis. Ever thought of escaping?
(I'm not being mean Im doing Lou's personality. Thanks for all the questions you sent love, I wasn't bothered at all.)
Louis: let me ask you this. If you were forced into a relation ship for an unknown reason then what would you do?
Harry: be nice.
Louis: the answer is Many-A-Time.

-

To author. What happens if Lou runs away?
Fishy bear: Honestly I don't know. My apologies sweets. Thanks for asking me!!

-

To author. Does Harry only punish Lou by spanks?
Fishy Bear: nope :)

-

Liam and Zayn. Harry punished you?
Zayn: I'm Harry's best friend. He wouldn't do that and he's not aloud to do that to Liam. That's for me if you know what I mean. ;) Harry can back the fuck off.
Liam: *blushes* Zaynie...

-

Liam and Zayn do you spank each-other and/or Niall?
Liam: me and Zayn don't really punish eachother. Only in like... The bedroom. But we Have spanked Niall, not alot but we do.

-

Niall. Zayn or Liam
Niall: Papa keeps me safe and Daddy says he loves me. But papa HAD me! Can I say Harry? Please?

-

Niall. Do you find it amusing when Harry punished Lou? How do you feel?
Niall: uncle Hazzy gives Lou punishments?

-

Harry. Do you wish to be more strict in BFSM with Lou?
Harry: yes, but I do know his limits. I'm not cruel, I have reasons.

-

Harry. Does it hurt when you punish Lou?
Harry: you mean my hand? Hell yeah.

-

Niall. fave thing to color.
Niall: FERRETS!

-

Niall. Do you like Louis?
Niall: I LOVE mumma Lou!

-

Louis. Do you prefer life before this? When Harry was Marcel; when there was no BDSM
Louis: IF HARRY WOULD ONLY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
But I love marcel. He was shy sweet and caring. I guess I love Harry.

-

Liam: how do you feel that your friend Louis is in this lifestyle even though he doesn't completely enjoy it.
Liam: I know he hates it and that's sad. But it's for his safety.

-

Z and L. Are you in the BDSM lifestyle. Do you think Lou should be punished more? How do you think Lou asks.

ZandL: I don't really think about it.

-

Harry do you enjoy punishing Lou.
H: yes. Yes yes yes.

-

Lou how do you feel about Marcel being Harry?
Louis: a little pissed to be honest.

-

Lou's favorite food?
Lou: strawberries.

-

What's Harrys favorite thing about Lou?
H: HIS BUM!

-.-.-.-.
ALL DONE! Thank you for the FIVE OR SIX that sent in questions. I wa hoping for more... But thanks!