Chapter 9

Lou got sickie last chapter :(

This is dedicated to ellitheminiontalker

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Louis woke up coughing and sputtering one day. Quick hands picked him up out of a tub of water and held him close. Lou decided to go ahead and take a bath when he's most tired and exhausted.

He coughed into the persons chest, he bends down to hack up the water that entered his stomach. Harry picked him up when he was done.

Lou wasn't sick anymore, he felt better the other day an today he felt dirty. So he took a bath, despite his exhaustion.

Harry gave him a look as he carries him up the stairs, naked. Not like it mattered. Liam and Zayn have already seen him naked and Niall's asleep.

"I specifically told you. Don't fall asleep and be careful because you can drown yourself, and look what happened. I come up to check on you and our nose is barely out of the water!" Harry scolds, laying Lou next to him.

Harry hasn't been feeling well at all recently, ever since Lou got sick he's been feeling pretty bad. But Harry really is never sick. He usually just gets head aches... Harry lays Lou next to him, not giving him a kiss as he falls asleep from exhaustion worse than Lou's.

Lou whimpers and tries to cuddle with Harry, despite being naked, tying to get him to wrap his arms around him. Louis. Louis frowns as he feels heat coming from every part of Harrys body. Harry lets out a harsh cough, curling a little to try and get it all out.

Louis frowns and looks around. He's never really taken care of people. Just his mum when she got sick. Louis thinks to himself, of course his innocent mind taking over his bitchy mind.

'I know! It's hot... Take of his clothes...?' Louis smiles to himself and nods, starting to carefully unbutton Harry's pajama shirt. Taking it off gently and he covers him in a soft sheet, thin to feel the air.

Louis giggles to himself and goes to get a rag to pat at Harry's forehead. Harry sighs and Louis starts to feel really really guilty.

He got Harry sick.

He made Harry feel bad... And groggy

What to do know... Kissies make people feel better.., right? Louis gave a soft kiss to Harrys face, kissing random parts of his face.

Louis really wanted to make Harry feel better... He didn't know what to do... And Harry has let Lou wear whatever he wants for the past week... Which is usually just jeans and pretty shirts.

Lou really didn't want to do it, he really didn't. He got up and dressed himself in a pink corset, the garter strings attached to his panties and thigh highs. He sighs and decides to clean a little bit before Harry wakes up.

*

Harry woke up to see Louis bent down infront of him, dusting the table and singing softly. Harry smiles and makes a small 'hmm Lou...?'

Lou shot up straight and turned around to face Harry, Blushing at what he's about to say.

"M-morning!" He said

"Hmm... What are you doing up sweetie. You're nap time isn't even close to being over darling..." Harry murmured quietly.

"W-well..." Louis took a deep breath, becoming more flustered as he smiles brightly. "D-Daddy's sick! Daddy needs to be healthy so he can take care of Louis and hug Louis and kiss me and give me cuddles..." Louis Crawls onto the bed towards Harry. "...and he need to give Louis cute kissies, not ugly ones. Daddy also needs to be okay and not hurt himself because he must be exhausted and Louis feels weally weally bad!!"

Louis pouted and looked at him. Harry's smile spreading wider over the head that just gets bigger. "L-Louis made his d-daddy.. Weally bad... And, and he's sorry... Louis just wants you to get better." Louis blushes Harder, god he hates this.

Harry laughs and pulls Louis closer, he gave a kiss to Lou's cheek and holds him close.

"You're adorable my darling... Kissy Kissy." Harry chuckles as he pecks Lou's lips. Louis whines and asks for more, more, more, more. And that's what Harry gives him. He's proud when his baby calls him daddy. Makes him happy happy happy!

Louis let out a happy noise. Yay yay yay.

Such a yay day!

-.-.-.-.-.
THERE'S GOING TO BE A TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

SEVENTY FIVE comments

VOTE VOTE VOTE!