Chapter 5

SOOOOOOOOOOOO you wanna know why Harry raped him... WELL READ THE FRICKEN STORY MY BOATSIES.

-.-

"Yeah sweetie..." Harry smiles sadly.

"B-but you.. Y-You're Harry!" Louis screamed.

"Yeah... I've always been Harry. I've never been Marcel... I... I work for the... I work for The Zoning.. It's a gang that doesn't back down from my case. I had to go under cover... We thought there was a teacher who was hurting other kids... We caught him and sent him to prison and then I met this... beautiful boy. He made me happier but... My job found out about you and.. They said if I don't find a way to leave... They'd put you in prison and... Hurt you. I couldn't let them hurt you sweetie-"

"You raped me!! You raped me and you tell me that you protected me!" Louis screamed.

"I know... I know and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But I had to, for a reason I can't tell you but please... Please forgive me... They'll hurt you. I have to treat you like this... Sweetie. Would you have rather it be ME to do it. I knew you could get pregnant and I wore a condom but you couldn't see... I had to.. Please just... Forgive me sweet..."

Lou sniffles and nods. "Just.. Kiss me. Please, please kiss me just.. Please please." And that's all Louis could say.

Please..

Please give him back the three years that he's missed you.

Please give him what he could've had those three years.

"Please.. Please H-Harry... Please please please ple-" Harry kisses him, kisses him so hard that it basically gives the kisses of three years missed... They both pulled away and Harry gently laid Lou's head on his shoulder.

It started off with a sniffle... A sniffle that basically told Harry what was coming next. Lou started bawling. He didn't even have time to sob, his breathe was so out that he was wailing like a child into Harrys shoulder. It wasn't like Harry didn't care... More like... He knew it would happen so he's going to hold him 'till he calms down.

And that's what Harry did, he gave soft kisses to Lou's face and then pats his back. Lou turns to sniffles after about thirty minutes and harry gives him a kiss on the wet cheek of his. Harry rubs Lou's chest and smiles at him.

"Niall's bedtime is in a hour or so... He goes to bed at eleven. But Zayn said he's mature enough and he deserves a treat so why don't you go make some cake with him sweetie... I bought all the ingredients." Lou nodded and stands up, stumbling a little and Harry walks up and pats his bum gently, like a mama deer and her Bambi.

Lou walks down and they get started on the cake.

"Lou Lou! I have the strawberries!" Niall screamed excited.

"Okay... Now. Poor the whole bucket of cut strawberries into the vanilla cake mix and then I'll stir." Lou smiles, watching as Niall does just that Lou kisses Ni's cheek and then mixed it up, they let it bake and then the eyes the cake a little, Lou putting fresh strawberries in the middle of the cake with the pink frosting, ten they decorate this cake with such a beautiful pattern.

"Okay sweetie... Go ahead an put it on the fridge and then go hop into some pajamas and I'll... Give you a story..?" Lou smiles and Niall runs into Zayn's arms to get started on getting dressed in his footsie pajamas. After Lou washed some dishes he walks out and grabs one of his favorite books and sits in the bed with Niall who looks excitedly at them.

Lou stares at the book before looking at Niall. He reads the book of Cinderella and her stepmothers. Not even noticing the fact that Harry was watching him from the door way... But smiling and taking photos and video recordings.

After Niall falls asleep and Lou stumbles out of the room he hears the front door jiggle the handle before a dark shadow walks in. The person looks at Louis shocked as Louis looks just as shocked back.

"You knew didn't you...?" Louis asked.

"Louis I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.."

"You fucking new Liam!!"

-.-.-

FILLER CHAPTER. Telling you what happening and you get stuff and all.

THIRTY FIVE comments.

SEVENTY FIVE votes.