Prolouge.

Louis did his little strut to the coffee shop, camera around his neck, TOMS on his feet, over large red hoodie over his brown skinny jean cladded legs. Louis was short, making the medium sized hoodie look large.

In honesty everyone thought he was a girl. He was just so cute and small. He was a little twink that anyone would take a double-take at. Despite his clumsy-ness, Louis is very smart. He worked as a paid intern for Lines Photography, which is a very very hard place to get into.

His friend Liam's father, who is the owner, accidentally mistook Lou's bedroom door as the bathroom door and walked in and noticed Lou's wall, covered in photos and desk full of development rolls, a photo developer. The photo's were very professional. Geoff walked down and looked at Lou, they talked and Louis made sure he didn't want to be a famous photographer 'But a paid intern would be nice!' And he got his job.

Back to Lou's smartness. Lou went to Uni when he was sixteen, being smart enough to skip two grades. He was eighteen and still finished six years with of the class in a full two years. Louis was in love love love with books. He has bookshelf of bookshelf of books, reading and reading. Lou has read enough books to become the most witty and sassy of them all. Which was very known around the university and the workers at his job.

Speaking of his job...

"Helloo I mister Payne-in-the-ass." Lou places a hand on his hip, still annoyed with his friend for scaring the living shit out of him this morning. Liam thought it was funny to say that There was a fire, leading to Lou waking up and running around.

"Look I'm sorry but... You wouldn't wake up!" Hi friend flung his hands in the air.

"Well I'm sorry that I need MY beauty sleep." Oh please, all that Lou was doing was dreaming about his 'soon to be boyfriend' Andre Garfield.

"Really?" Liam asked sarcastically. "You talk in your sleep. 'Oh, oh Andrew. Right there Andrew hmm... O-oh yeah. Faster faster! Aaaandrew...'" Liam smirked as Lou's flustered face.

"W-whatever!" Lou said as he sat his small, but still quite big, bum on the computer chair.

*

Lou spent the next two hours typing emails, checking photos and sending good ones to Geoff. Lou looked around to see a man staring at him, looked to be in his twenties. Tan skin, dark curls, not Lou's type. Lou looked straight back at the screen and works for a little bit more, looking back at the seating area where the man was and seeing as he wasn't there anymore.

Where is he..?

Did he see me blow my nose.

Dear god, please don't.

Those questions were answered when Harry walked out and said a thank you to Geoff. Walking out and winking at lou. Smiling at his red nose. Lou shook his head and went back to work before Liam popped a question.

"He was cute don't you think?" And no, Lou didn't think he was cute, he was more creepy than the boy in Lou's drama class whotouched Lou's bum and said, 'nice fluff cake yeah princess!?' And walked away.

"Don't you Lou?" Lou ignored.

"Lou..?" Louis received a tap on his shoulder, he turned around.

"No I do not think he's cute piss off- oh hello Mr.Payne." Lou mentally cursed at himself and Geoff points to his office.

"We need to talk Louis. It's important." Geoff said a he walked into his office, pointing to the couch as if a invite to sit, and Louis sat.

"Alright... Did you see the man with the brown curls?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, well that's Harry styles. Twenty-three year old male. Very rich business man who's father has helped this company for years. We have a feeling he's been getting into some things he shouldn't have and are asking you a favor." Geoff cleared his throat. "You are a very well photographer Mr.Tomlinson. We want to follow him, take some photos and give them to us. We will contact you every two months and you will be paid extra. Do you understand?"

Lou was in shock, all sudden news.

"Y-yes sir!"

"Good boy."