Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating :D hehe. Oops.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Louis woke up himself this morning, on Harry's side of the bed. Yawning and looking around to find Harry, instead he found a note on Lou's original side of the bed with Harrys handwriting.

'Hey darling princess :)

I had to go into work today so I can fill that cute tummy of yours with food. I'll be back around three p.m. Niall is with me and Zayn and Liam are on a date. Sorry for the mess on the living room floor. If you wouldn't mind could you please pick it up. You don't have to do the dishes, just place them in the sink.

-Harry'

Louis nodded to himself and got himself up, walking to the living room and picking up the dishes but decided to leave the mattress on the floor, deciding that Niall would sleep on it again.

After Lou decide to save Zayn stress he washed the dishes for him. He looked at the weight scale and sighs. He hasn't been eating the healthiest lately and he's too scared to check the scale. He sighs and stepped on it any ways.

It beeped and Lou gasped. He weight 116.7 pounds! He was only 107.0 last time! He started freakin out a little. "B-but..." Lou whimpers and looks around anxiously. Harry can't see this! (A/N there is no problem being any weight. Even if you weigh four hundred pounds I wouldn't give a fuck. XX)

Lou wraps his arms around himself and sighs. He thought for a while. Until it dawned on him. He used to get all his exercise from dance. That's how he lost weight! He runs into his and Harry's closet, grabbing a pair of yellow booty shorts with a white trim and a black turtle neck sweater that fit his body well, showing curves.

Louis stayed inside of him and Harrys room, finding a classical music station on the stereo as he danced. He knew ballet, being comfortable with that choice of dance. He huffs as he trips a little. He looks down to see his socks have been slipping off a little. He bends over and takes them off, sighing out of happiness as his toes wiggle freely.

He listens as the music changes the beat to a faster pace and he starts doing cute things like jump on the bed and do an air guitar solo. In the middle of his 'guitar' shredding he heard a chuckle. He turned around and he smiles at Harry, still strumming the 'guitar' until he noticed something in Harry's hands.

A camera.

Louis noticed and looked at Harry.

"You didn't..." He glares.

"Oh... But I did, princess." Harry smirked, kissing his head and smiling. Louis giggles, forgetting about it. He hugs Harry and smiles. Harry grabs Lou and picks him up, laying his head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing home?" Louis asked, watching as Harry carried him down the stairs. Harry smiles.

"Well... I knew you wouldn't have taken your nap and I had to make sure that you would take your nap so you won't be grumpy later darling." Harry smiles and lays Louis on the couch. Of course Louis complained, trying to stand back up.

Harry smiles and pushes him back down. "If you nap I'll do your work. And chores." Harry smiles. Louis thought... If he pretended he was asleep he could fool Harry! Yet, off course as he pretended he accidentally fell asleep.

*

"Darling wake up... "He heard a soft voice in his ear. Louis let out a soft whine, stretching a little as he hears a few whispers from random people. Lou opened his eyes and looked up, noticing a ceiling he's never seen before.

Louis sat up and heard a few more noises and he looked around, his eyes widened as he noticed he was on a stage, men watching him hungrily.

He whines he feels someone pick him up, knowing its Harry. Harry sits him on some sort of contraption, a seat that props him up with his legs spread.