Chapter 7

I'm borrrrreeeed

-.-.-.-
Warning: kind of involves water sports

"Harry. Let me go!" Louis screamed, Louis thought it would be SO FUNNY to pour a bucket of Water onto a napping Harry. Harry has thrown him over his shoulder, carrying him to the 'playroom.'

Harry has had enough as a dominant. Lou has done nothing but disobey him and try to annoy him. Harry throws him onto the bed and slips a large red ball gag into his mouth. Lou shakes his head and Harry nods his head,

"Yes. You are being naughty to daddy. Don't be naughty to your daddy." Harry said, giving Lou a quick kiss onto the lips, telling Lou that he has to do it no matter what. Lou has tears streaming down his face, he's scared. He had to go to the bathroom, his bladder was full. But now he pays the price as he lays down and the ball gag full of spit. Harry grabbed a pattle, landing. A hard smack onto Lou's bum.

Lou let out a cry Into the gag, trying to shake it off. He shook his head, he tried raising his arms but they were tied down. The tears in his eyes just fall faster. He hates this. It hurts. Harry landed more smack onto his bum. He then took the gag off of Lou and turned him on his back, spreading his legs out and grabbing a smaller paddle.

He lands slaps, smacks, spanks, whatever you call it onto the inside of his thighs. He bent down and kisses the tender thighs gently.

"Shh... It's okay." Harry would whisper, Lou shook his head as Harry enters a finger into his hole.

Louis is terrified, he's so scared. He can't last longer. He has to pee. He has to pee!!

"No!! Red, purple, Popsicle, popcorn, ice cream. Marcel please stop! Stop it hurts I have to go to the bathroom. I-I have t-to-" Lou couldn't handle it anymore, his bladder was so full. He whimpers and Harry uses the sheets to hide his embarrassment.

Watching as the fluid darken the satin purple sheets, giving a kiss to Lou's cheek.

"M'sorry baby... Shh... It's okay... I'm going to clean you up okay? Shh... M'sorry." Harry whispers, picking Lou up. He carries him into the bathroom, turning on the warm water then setting him down in it. Lou just looks down out of pure embarrassment and he whispers:

"I-I still have to pee." Lou whispers quietly, he's barely spoke out, hoping he wasn't heard. Harry nods and picks him back up, sitting him on the counter. Harry whispers in his ear softly:

"I have to do a sort of punishment. You were naughty and they might be watching you pretty... But don't worry. They just want me to become your dominant. You have to be submissive to survive." Harry whispers, he leans down and grabs a certain toy, it's like a cock-ring to be exact, but a little tighter. He wraps it around Lou's length and sits him back in the water.

"You can go after your bath. But this is a rule. You have to sit down when you use the toilet. At all times no mater what. Punishment is being in a nappy do you under stand?" Harry says sternly. Louis whimpers and covers his, silently telling Harry. 'But I have to go now!' But harry just shakes his head and begins washing Lou with the berry scented shampoo.

Carefully he washes louis with the soft peppermint and berry scented body wash, the wash containing little scuba that will wash all of his dirt and dead skin away. He then grabs his favorite baby shampoo. The tear free formula making this part easy for him, he then gently scrubs around the 'private areas,' making Lou whimper a little my liking being touched because he has to pee... Badly.

Harry then picks him up and wraps him in a beautiful pink towel, he looks so small in it and Harry smiles. Harry lays him down onto there actual bed, the royal blue and the pink decorations under Lou's skin. Harry does the lotion routine, rubbing onto Lou's skin softly. When Harry got to Lou's thighs it was the worst part. Lou broke into sobs. Lou had so much water that afternoon, he just tried to work out an the amount of water in his system is killing him.