Chapter 8

Ugh...

-.-.-.-

Louis whines as Harry holds up a spoon of pot roast up to his lips, Lou trying to push it away.

"Now... Don't be picky. Eat your food baby... It's good. Yummy for your tummy." Harry kisses his nose and louis crosses his arms and shakes his head. Lou then covers his stomach in pain and whimpers.

"I know you're hungry sweets... C'mon."

"I-I'm not hungry... In fact... I think.. I think I-I-" Louis ran out of the chair but Harry grabbed him and forced him into his lap. Lou struggled to get out and Harry kept him down. He places a bucket infront of him and Lou empties the contents of frozen mango into the bucket.

Harry gently kisses his neck as Lou starts to shake. He laid his head on his shoulder, grabbing a rag and wiping his mouth and tongue. He grabs a lime from the water and kisses Lou's temple

Taking his finger, he slides them into Lou's lips. He opens his lips and places the lime at his lips, spilling the pulp onto his tongue. He has him swallow and then he kisses his nose. He picks Lou up and takes him to their room, laying him down onto the bed.

Louis eyes open slowly and Harry rubs on his thighs. Lou has lost so much energy... It's a pain. He rolls into Harrys lap and snuggles into it. He's still in pain but he likes a nice cuddle!

Louis feels seek through-out the day. He has a terrible fever it's hitting sky high! Lou is constantly getting up to run to a toilet or a bin. Lou spends his day crying and whimpering as Harry rubs his stomach until a soft pop is sounded.

Louis whines as Harry tries to relax him. Louis just sniffles as Harry plays with his hair. He slowly starts to fall asleep again, but Harry won't let him.

Harry shakes him gently and watches as Zayn brings I'm some pot roast and broth. Liam and Niall following behind. Harry takes the soup, pulling Louis' head out if his shoulder and neck.

He held up a spoon if broth and potatoes, slipping it into Lou's lips. Lou's eyes are closed, he's so tired he's barely awake enough to close his own mouth. After every spoonful Harry would take two of his fingers and close Lou's mouth for him. All the energy Lou had was to swallow the food.

Harry decided to eat the meat himself and feed the soup to Lou, giving a kiss to his cheek. Harry heard the gurgle from his stomach, telling him that the foods digesting and his stomach is full.

Harry ate the rest himself, laying Lou down and rubbing on his stomach as he made conversation to Liam and Zayn. Niall colors on his book and Louis whines as Harry rubs onto his stomach. Harry smiles sweetly, his baby his so cute!

Louis starts to snore softly, harry deciding to keep him in his garter stockings and tank tops. No shirt incase he burns up. He lands a kiss to Lou's knee and covers him in a blanket, he decides to sleep a little.

A good day huh?

And a good filler chapter.

-.-.-.-.-.-

CHARACTER ASKS IM DOING A CHARACTER ASK.

LETS GET IT DONE.

FIFTY FIVE comments

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY votes.