Chapter Three (BOOK COVER CONTEST)

I NEED A BOOK COVER! GIVE METHE BEST ONE AND YOU'LL GET THREE DEDICATIONS :)

_>_>_>

Harry smiles. "sure thing princess." He kissed Lou's temple gently. Lou let out an annoyed growl, trying to push himself off of Harry. Of course at this moment they decided to give out and Lou's face fell straight into Harrys chest.

Harry sniggered and picked Lou up, laying him back down on the couch stomach first. He sat in a chair and smiles a 'warm' smile at Lou, it's not like it was a mean one, more of a smirk daring him to go ahead. Lou lifted himself, falling back down .

"Hmm.. Seems like the drug hasn't fully worn off... You'll be stuck." Harry laughed, taking a sip of scotch that Zayn brought to him, Zayn laughing as well.

"Harrison Styles! Get your ass over here and help me!" Lou yelled, glaring at him.

Harry's eyebrows raise and he stairs at Lou, it turning into a, quite evil, smirk. Lou felt fear and Harry walked up to him, leaning down and coming face to face.

"One: my full name is Harold Styles, refuse to say my middle. You will not use that language with me. Naughty words ruin pretty mouths. Especially one that tastes as sweet as yours." Harry stood up and walked to his chair, sipping his drink and sitting comfy.

"You will stay there as punishment."

*

One hour.

One hour and Lou was still trying, Harry fell asleep forty-five minutes ago. Louis thought to himself out loud, whispering gently: "c'mon Lou.. You sexy ass son of a bitch. You can do this. One.. Two... Three!"

Of course at that exact moment only one of his arms were un-numbed and he pushes himself off the couch, landing and the hardwood floor. Harry woke with a jolt and stared at Lou. His face broke into a smile and he bursts out laughing.

Lou's face crumpled and tears of frustration and tiredness fell from his his eyes. Lou takes daily naps every day at one. Yeah it's a little baby-Ish. (A/N) I LOVE naps btw can anyone guess my REAL age!?!?) but Lou needed them. A princess- I mean. *ahem* prince needs his beau- handsome sleep. So Lou whimpers and harry picks him up. Lou stares at his thighs, looking back at Harry and gasping at how close he was.

Harry leaned In as Lou leaned away, Lou actually leaned leaned so far back he lost his balance. He fell but harry caught him, this time kissing him before he has the chance to run away. Lou stays still before shrugging. You only live once isn't really what Lou likes to use... More like. Hey I'm stuck here forever, What the hell.

Harry carried him to there room. Gently laying him on the bed. "It's your daily nap, get comfy and I'll grab you a cold towel. You're pretty warm so I'll just help you around, yeah? Lou sat up and used his one good arm to flip Harry off before laying back down an falling asleep, quite fast for a boy who was kidnapped. Harry smiles and goes o the closet, graphing a garter-stockings. Harry grabbed the nice grey and green and slipped the thigh-high garter-stockings onto Lou, taking the end hooks and hooking it to the panties that Lou's wearing.

Harry smiles and kisses Lou's thigh softly, earning a whine and an accidental slap in the face. Watching Lou take his nap has made him notice some things about Lou.

One: the way his mouth opens in the most feminine way, like the lipstick ads, and his teeth show a little.

Two: how itty bitty tiny snores escape between those lips.

Three: how those pretty lips of his move a little as he talks inbeetween a couple snores at a time.

Four: how Lou takes over the whole fucking bed. Seriously, Lou kind of sprawls out. It's terrible yet adorable at the SAME EXACT FUCKING TIME!