Chapter 14

Dedicated to 1d_bromance. Go follow her. She smarter than the rest if you ;) kidding. I bet you all are quite smart. But she did guess first!!

-.-.-.-.-

Louis whines softly as he was now put on his stomach, he whimpers and Harry smiles softly.

"Alright, I'm going to pop your back okay? It's out of place and that's why your chest feels so tight. It won't hurt actually, it doesn't hurt at all. But after a while your chest will hurt a little bad. But it'll only last about a few hours, sleep it off." The strangley familiar woman straddled Lou's back and started popping it. After a few minutes Lou could move freely again, looking at the woman confused.

"You need to sleep away the soreness with this pillow. It should keep everything in place as you sleep. It's also quite comfortable!" The woman smiled and punched Harry's shoulder. "I'm making myself some of your tea, H be careful with him?"

"How could you say something like that! I'm a man of my word. Gemma get out!" Harry murmured.. Snuggling his head into Lou's back. Louis whined and Harry laid the pillow flat on the pillow. Laying Louis down so his chest is directly on the pillow, his head on a different one.

"Why am I so sleepy? I'm don't wanna nap..." Harry smiled.

"But it's way past your nap time darling.. It's time to sleep." Harry said, taking a soft sheet and covering Lou's small lower half. Louis eyes started to shut, his soft snores filling his mouth in only a couple seconds.

Harry smiled and walked out to go get some things to eat. "Hey Haz."

"What Gem?" Harry asked, starting to dig through the cabinets.

"You should make Lou the Mac and cheese you used to make all the time." Gemma smiled, playing with her finger nails. "It was his favorite." Gemma smiles. Harry nodded and started making it, walking up stairs after he places the noodles in the pot.

Harry smiles as he sees Lou's thin body laying down, his knees bent. His heads laying on his arms that are crossed and on the pillow infront of him, his chest on the soft pillow. Harry sat beside Lou, letting him sleep a little more.

Zayn walks up and smiles at the two, harry giving him a 'what the hell do you want' look. Zayn just smiled and opened the door wider, Niall walking on shyly.

"Go on darling..." Zayn said, patting Niall's bum. Niall walked up to the bed, smiling a little.

"Um... Can I... Can I take my nap in your lap uncle Hazzy? Daddy's very tired and he doesn't feel the best and papa is working and I really really want to sit by Lou. I'll be quiet, promise!" Niall played with his fingers, looking up at Harry shyly.

Harry chuckled and picked Niall up, placing him in his lap. Harry placed Niall in his lap so he was straddling him. Niall laid his head on Harrys chest, eyes closing as Harry rocked them from side to side. Niall started to fall asleep, his grip on Harrys jumper loosening just a small amount.

Harry smiled and let Niall take the nap on his chest for a bit, letting Lou sleep as well. Harry would rub Lou's back and rock Niall and himself. He laughed when he noticed one of Lou's eyes open a little, they closed as soon as Harry kisses his cheek.

"I know you're up baby." Harry whispered, smiling when Lou whines.

"Why didn't you hold me?"

"I had to keep you on your chest." Harry smiled softly. "I'm making some food for you to eat, can you sit up darling? I need to lay Niall down on the bed and I can wake him later. Why don't you try to stand okay, you should be a little wobbly." Harry laid Niall down in the bed, keeping him on his back. Harry stood himself up, grabbing Lou's hand and pulling him up in a standing position.

Louis held himself up on wobbly legs, Harry standing in the other side of the room. Harry held his hand out and motioned for Lou.

"C'mon princess... Walk over to me" Harry whispered softly.

"I-I can't..." Louis whimpered, grasping his chest a little.

"Yes you can darling." Harry's voice got softer.

"N-No I can't." Louis tried to but whimpered again.

"Louis Tomlinson, everytime you say the words I can't I'm stepping back one." Harry looked at him stern and Louis whimpered again.

"But Harry! I-I c-ca-" Harry took a step back.

"Louis..."

"I can't. I can't! I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't!" Louis was sobbing and held his face in his hands, tears leaking into them. His sobs filling the room.

"Oh Lou... Princess." Harry whispered. Louis whimpered again trying to step forward and fell, Harry catching him almost immediately.

"I can't. I can't I can't I can't.... I can't. I-I can't..." Louis'. Voice slowly mellowed down, Harry rocking him.

"Shh... It's okay. You don't have to... You don't have to, such a good girl... Such a beautiful girl!" Harry whispered, kissing Lou's face softly. "Oh.... I'm sorry. Lets try again, I won't be pushy this time..." Harry whispered, grabbing Lou's hands. Harry took a step backwards while Lou shakily takes one forwards. They slowly walked to the door together and Harry let go of Lou and jumped.

"Yay! Lou you did it!" Harry cheered, grabbing just one of Lou's hands and started helping him down the stairs. Louis let out a happy sound as he noticed mac & cheese.

Yummy.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Last update for a bit.