12.

After Harry left the studio, he didn't actually go for some fresh air. He just needed to get away for a while and just... clear his head a little.

Harry looked around for the bathrooms, and when he found them, went inside and splashed some water on his face, not caring about the ton of makeup they just put on his face.

The green eyed boy grabbed the edges of the sink, as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

Harry knew what he was doing was just what Hilary wanted. She was jealous of Harry's career and because now she couldn't benefit from it in any way.

She wanted Harry to mess up his interviews, remain evasive and on top of it all, continue losing fans and getting hate. All because she was bitter that she got rid of someone useful like Harry.

And now, Harry honestly didn't know what to do. No matter what he did, he always got played into her hands, just like old times.

And this time, his slowly building career was on the line. Jackie was right. But so was Liam.

Liam was right in saying that Harry was not ready. He was not ready to face Hilary again, and maybe this won't even be a good idea.

But if Harry does that, stays silent and keeps on ignoring his career oppurtunities because of Hilary, then he's slowly going to lose everything, just like the bitch wants.

Harry had never felt so frustrated before. He had no idea why he was getting so worked up over this.

Harry snapped his head towards the bathroom door as he heard it creak open. He turned away as Liam entered.

"You okay?" he asked in concern, and Harry just shook his head, walking over and sliding down against the wall of the admittedly clean bathroom.

Liam emitted a small sigh and carefully dropped down beside Harry. They both sat in silence for a while, until Liam broke it.

"What are you thinking?"

"Why are you asking me that? Don't you think it's unprofessional?" Harry said in a monotone as Liam groaned.

"Alright already! I get it! You're mad at me! And the best way to make me realise that is doing what I wanted," Liam shook his head.

Harry hid his small smirk. "You don't seem happy."

Liam narrowed his eyes at him. "You- I, okay. I admit," Liam shrugges dejectedly. "I miss your teasing remarks, your lively attitude. Over the past week, you've just become a different person," Liam said softly, and Harry looked up from his clasped hands and met Liam's eyes.

"Yeah," Harry rasped.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole on the night of the party," Liam said guiltily. "You needed a friend, and I was just too caught up in thinking about my job to realise that. So I'm sorry."

Harry said nothing, just smiled-- and Liam could tell it was his characteristic honest, dimpled smile.

"It's alright. I'm glad you realised that. But you were right in your own place. I was making you a bit uncomfortable before," Harry chuckled, flipping his curls out of his eyes.

Liam laughed as well, glad that he made Harry laugh again.

"So, we're cool?" Liam asked, and Harry suppressed his smile by biting his lip.

"Yeah, we're cool."

Liam stood back up, straightening his jacket. "And what will you do with this whole interview situation?"

Harry sighed, his good mood deflating. "God, I don't know Liam! I know what I'm doing is what the bitch wants, but still." Harry groaned, rubbing his forehead.

Liam clasped his shoulder. "I just talked to Jackie. And she's right, Harry. This will fix everything. You should do this interview honestly, that's what I think. But not be too honest, just clear you side up. Everyone will believe you, and those who won't, fuck them. Say everything, don't accuse Hilary but don't make her a saint either. Just bear her. She wants you to snap, don't give her the satisfaction," Liam said firmly as their eyes locked; Harry nodded, absorbing his words.

"Yeah, you guys are right," Harry said. "I'll do the I won't let that bitch manipulate me again."

• • • •

yesss lirry are okay again ^_^

dedicated to @WordsNeverBreak because their comment was the best and helped me write this chapter. thanks love (: