26.

"Haz. Bedroom?" Liam questioned as he peeled Harry's shirt off his body, and Harry quickly led them to his room. Liam roughly elbowed the door, slamming Harry down on the bed as he climbed above him, almost feral, and Harry gulped as his erection was painfully straining against his boxers now.

With hands braced on either side of his head, Liam joined their lips in a searing hot kiss that was all tongue and teeth.

Harry was amazed when Liam supported himself with just one hand, but all thought process became fuzzy when Liam reached a hand down between their bodies, palming him through his boxers. His hips jerked up as the long awaited contact, Liam's name escaping his lips.

Liam removed his hand, trailing it upwards.

"I thought you'd never done it with a guy before," Harry panted, and Liam scoffed.

"That doesn't mean I wasn't curious. I think it's basically the same as with a girl," he said teasingly, and before Harry could form another question, Liam was running his fingers up and down his torso to the waistband of his boxers agonizingly slow and Harry was sure he was going to explode in a few minutes.

"Liam please," he panted, bucking his hips up against Liam's. The older lad firmly kissed him as he grinded down, muffling Harry's moans against his lips.

"Please what?" Liam asked, and Harry blinked past the haze to see that the bastard was actually smirking down at him.

"W-want you," Harry breathed.

"Huh?" Liam said, pinching his nipple as he moaned shakily.

"WantyoutofuckmepleaseLiam!" Harry moaned, breathing ragged as his lower side ached.

After adequate amount of teasing, Liam finally pulled down his boxer briefs painfully slow, Harry breathing a half sigh half moan at his hard-on finally being exposed.

Liam slowly moved down, tracing his fingers down his thighs and then finally gave attention to Harry's erection, who let out a high pitched string of yesyesyes and he thrusted into Liam's hand.

"L-liam 'm close," he panted, and Liam removed his hand.

"Open your legs love," Liam commanded, and Harry gulped and obeyed. He couldn't even form words. Dominant Liam was turning him on more that he should and God, Liam was taking care of him. He was firm and commanding, but also being gentle in his movements and mouthing love you against his flushed skin and God, Harry is sure he died sometime ago and this is Heaven.

"Under b-bed," Harry instructed. Liam leaned down and searched, his hand thankfully coming his contact with a plastic tube.

Liam coated his fingers, slowly inserting a finger inside Harry, moving onto three fingers as the younger boy was a hot mess under him, just from his fingers.

"Want you L-liam oh god please," Harry begged, and Liam pulled his fingers out, wiping them against the sheets. He moved up and gently kissed Harry.

"Want me to show how much I love you?" He mumbled against his lips and Harry breathed out a meek yes.

"Condom?" Liam asked and Harry snapped his eyes open.

"Don't care. Want you, now!"

And Liam of course couldn't protest and he quickly shimmied out of his jeans, quickly lathering himself before he positioned above Harry.

Harry gulped. Okay because wow, Liam was huge and he was going to be feeling him for weeks.

They were going to do this. And fučk, was he ready.

"You ready?" Liam asked, kissing Harry softly after he mumbled a yes, as he slowly slid inside of him, muffling Harry's whimpers with his lips.

"You okay babe?" Liam asked, his voice jagged and breathy from the new, overwhelming sensation and at the sight of a flushed, wrecked Harry with swollen lips and glazed eyes under him.

"M-move," Harry forced out, slowly getting used to the fullness, and Liam complied. After a few thrusts he picked a pace as Harry matched it. And a few minutes later Harry let out a high pitched moan as his legs wrapped tighter around Liam's waist. He couldn't even keep his eyes open for long to observes Liam's expressions, the pleasure was too much.

"R-right there Liam oh my fuck baby- there!"

Liam moved at a faster pace, Harry's bed shaking from the force as Liam fučked him hard against his bed, mumbling I love you and I'm not gonna hurt you again against Harry's sweat slicked skin.

As Liam finally hit his sweet spot on more time, combined with Liam's sweet words and him nipping against his love bite, Harry came all over their stomachs with a shout of Liam's name, and Liam followed seconds later.

They both kissed lazily, mumbling sweet things in each other's mouths as they both came down from their high. Harry lazily grabbed a tissue and cleaned them up, before cuddling against Liam's chest who instantly wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

Liam had actually had sex with him. It was rough but somehow it had also felt like making love and Harry was so blissed out and just so fučking happy. He wasn't going to worry about a single thing.

Only Liam. Just Liam right now.

Harry closed his eyes, his post-coital bliss still lingering, but mostly, this feeling was just of laying against and cuddling with Liam, the guy he loved and who loved him back and proved it.

"So I guess I can finally call you my boyfriend?" Harry mumbled, smiling sleepily as Liam chuckled lazily, spooning Harry from behind, their legs tangled together. Liam squeezed their entwined fingers.

"Yeah. Looks like you got yourself a boyfriend, curly fry," Liam teased, kissing the nape of his neck, both boys drifting to sleep wrapped in each other's warmth.

-----

Split the previous chapter in two

Please dont judge my crappy smut tho. This is the first time I wrote smut in detail lmao