14.

After Harry was done with his interview, he felt good. He knew how Seventeen magazine were like. They ate up every word you said and most of the time presented it honestly. And that interview was recorded, both on video and for print. But because everything Harry had said was honest, he feels no fear. He wondered what Hilary the bitch had even said in her previous interview, and what stories she was going to spin this time.

After sweetly saying goodbye to all the workers of Seventeen involved n the interview and photoshoot, Harry made his way out of the magazine's office and to the main parking lot, where Liam and Jackie were waiting for him.

The parking lot was closed off for outsiders of course, and only employees or the clients that had access to the building could enter. Harry was on his way to his ride when a call of his name stopped him.

With tense shoulders, Harry turned around to meet a smiling Hilary, dolled up for her photoshoot, hands on her hips.

"Hilary," Harry acknowledged tersely with a small nod.

"You look great Harry," Hilary complimented, her tone sickly sweet as she eyed him up and down. "You know, except for that nasty bruise peeking through on your cheek," she tacked on.

Harry just snorted.

"Why so coy?" Hilary laughed, twirling a strand of her beach-wavy brown hair.

Harry snorted. "Just trying to get away from you."

"You're still mad at me about the playboy rumor thing?" Hilary groaned. "Let it go!" she waved a hand. Harry shook his head in disbelief. This girl had attempted to ruin his career, and keeps doing so, and he is just supposed to let it go?

"What do you want from me? Why do you keep messing with my career? Afraid that I'm getting bigger than you?" Harry taunted and Hilary laughed mockingly, tossing her hair back.

She shot Harry a sickly sweet smile. "Oh, plese honey. You and I both know that I'll be getting big in no time. Franco has connections. And the sweetheart said he's get me an acting offer. He loves me so much!" Hilary said dreamily.

Harry tutted. "Poor guy. You're trying to milk him for his money too, huh? Such a leech," Harry sneered, finally letting the buried anger towards this bitch surface.

"Don' be ridiculous! Now. Why did you refuse to do the shoot Har? Were you worried you'll fall for me again?" Hilary cooed, striding closer to Harry, who was now leaning against a car, scowling down at her.

"You are so concieted," Harry shook his head. "You wanna know the reason I refused? Because I can't fucking stand to be near you!"

"Don't lie to yourself, Harry. Don't forget that I was the one who dumped you when you stopped taking care of me--"

"Stopped taking care of you?! I was sincere to you! I had a rough patch in my career and you saw no money in my future, so you ran for the hills!" Harry spat, and Hilary stepped back in shock.

She blinked, but then composed herself. "Oh please, Harry. Stop the playing hard to get charade. I made a mistake, I get it," Hilary grinned, and Harry rolled his eyes, looking up towards the sky. What a clingy bitch.

"I can tell you're still bitter about that... so. I apologize. Why don't we start fresh? Lunch sometime? Or maybe re-do the photoshoot? Hmm?" Hilary continued, tracing patterns on the front of Harry's shirt.

"You just don't get it, do you?" Harry growled, snatching her hand away. "I'm done with you. I won't let you play me again. You want to benefit from my career again, you don't have feelings for me, you never did. Tell me if all of what I just said was wrong!"

Hilary looked at Harry in shock, her mouth open. She composed herself seconds later. "You just see! I'll ruin your career! Because I dumped you, okay! You're the one who should feel bad, not me!" she whined, almost stomping her foot.

Harry laughed, shaking his head. "Trust me babe, I'm happy. Finally. I told the truth. Everything. And its upto the fans to believe it. But I have faith. Lying and manipulating won't get you anywhere. Now I think you've wasted enough of my time," Harry looked at her condescendingly. "Later."

Hilary sputtered, actually looking scared. She pushed her hair behind her ears, sneering. "This is showbiz, honey. Lying and manipulating is the key to success around here!"

Harry threw a smile over his shoulder. "Let's see how far that'll get you. Peace."

"Harry you asshole! I'm not done with you!" Hilary screamed, but Harry was already around the corner and heading to the main gates to greet his fans and take a few pictures.

And as Harry walked away from the deserted parking lot and left a fuming Hilary behind, who cursed a few more times then went back inside the magazine's studio, a secret worker of Seventeen magazine uncrouched from his hiding spot behind a car, finally pressing stop on the seven minute video on his phone with a smirk.

[ ooh the bitch is going down! fluffy lirry next, i apologize for the late update, ily xx ]