02.

02.

What the hell was going through Liam's mind when he agreed to go on a ride on Harry's death trap? And not only that, but with a slightly tipsy Harry in control of the bike.

The drinks that Harry had been graciously sipping during his meeting-- plus a half bottle of Jack Daniels that he had magically produced and chugged down as soon as they had stepped out of the club-- had finally taken their toll, and since Harry was an extreme lightweight, Liam had a very dangerous situation to deal with involving his client.

Holding on for dear life, Liam squeezed his eyes shut as a pissed drunk Harry wove the bike in and out of cars in a hotel's parking lot. He was grateful that they weren't in oncoming traffic because that spelled death in capitals right now.

Harry had been fine at the start of the ride and then suddenly the alcohol had kicked in, taking it's effect on Harry's brain. Liam's was holding on to Harry's thin waist for dear life and unsucccessfully trying to pull him to a stop without making them both crash and burn, literally.

This wasn't anywhere in the fucking job description!

"This is the life!" Harry screamed, raising both his hands in the air and off the handles, the wind charging through his hair. Liam would have snorted and rolled his eyes at the reckless action if he were not on the bike with Harry, but his fear for his life was getting the best of him.

"Stop! Harry you fucking idiot!" Liam growled for the nth time, but Harry only laughed, putting his hands back down and revving the engine. Liam cursed loudly as Harry curved the bike past a dumpster, narrowly avoiding getting hit.

A few seconds later, Harry abruptly pulled the bike to a stop, still giggling. "That was so much fun!"

"You are such an idiot!" Liam blew up, hastily climbing off the bike. "Well I'm more of an idiot in letting you talk me into this! You're too damn reckless! Getting pissed drunk and then hopping onto a damn bike in the middle of the night instead of going home like fucking normal people! You don't need a bodyguard you need a freaking nanny!"

Harry stared at a livid Liam for a few seconds, then laughed with a shrug, leaning against the bike handles. "Live a little Li- Liam, LiLi. LiLi. I like that. I'm gonna call you LiLi," he cooed, booping Liam's nose with his finger.

Liam groaned in exasperation, pushing Harry's hand away. Making a mental note to never let Harry talk him into his antics, and also for asking Harry's boss to raise his paycheck, Liam pushed a slightly swaying Harry back, and started up the bike.

Harry thankfully held on, wrapping his lanky arms around Liam's waist like a sloth, burying his face in Liam's neck. He sniffed. "You smell nice LiLi."

"Shut up," Liam sighed, driving them towards Harry's house.

"Well," Harry said loudly, squeezing Liam's waist tighter. He murmured in Liam's ear, "At least this job is a smidge better than being an assassin, eh LiLi? You get'ta be near meeee."

"This job is much more tedious than being an assassin, believe me," Liam shot back. Of course, he was relieved he didn't have to kill people anymore, and he was thankful to Harry for giving him a chance at another job but this bloke was downright unbearable.

And Liam was glad he wasn't the only one who thought that. Harry's own twin brother, Marcel hated his reckless and irresponsible brother.

Pulling over in front of Harry's house, (who was still giggling in Liam's ear) Liam dragged a giggly Harry up the short stairs of his front porch. Expertly pulling out the key from the pocket of Harry's jacket, Liam opened the door and continued his journey accross Harry's spacious bachelor pad to his bedroom.

Gently laying the curly haired boys' lanky body on the fluffy bed, Liam turned towards the door.

"LiLi, stay," Harry murmured, already drifting off to sleep, cuddling in his pillows. Liam looked back, his heart nearly melting at the adorble sight of Harry sleeping, and also because of Harry's words.

Sighing, he tucked Harry in properly, and led himself out of the room, deciding to crash on the couch for tonight.

Not because Harry asked him to stay, but because Harry has an interview tomorrow and someone needs to take care of his hungover ass.

"Like I said, a fucking nanny," Liam muttered, as he shrugged out of his clothes except his boxers, drifting off to sleep on the surprisingly comfy, plush and expensive couch.

~*~

Second chapter! Started this bc Nerd Alert! is close to ending.

This book will be much like Nerd Alert! With around 10-15 chapters, telling us what happens to Lirry after AAMH. :D (It's not necessary to read AAMH before this.) It will be in Liam's POV but in 3rd person.

Hope you liked it! Vote, comment!

~zarrycupcake xx